werlight

Music ! A Place To Share

108 posts in this topic

This is a place to share Music that inspires. Share links, photos or simply name a song ..

I like a lot Vangelis...

And Jean Michael Jarre

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I love the song @ 27:59 "Ethereal Mood". I sometimes listen to it after meditation and it sounds great!

Edited by cetus56

12 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

great ! @abrakamowse I will meditate with this thankyou for sharing !!

22 minutes ago, werlight said:

great ! @abrakamowse I will meditate with this thankyou for sharing !!

I have them on spotify, and they are awesome. Check their youtube channel. It's really relaxing.

:D

This is their website:

http://www.brainwavepowermusic.com/bio

Edited by abrakamowse

@werlight I was listening to this for a short while, I closed my eyes and I could actually see the oscillations in frequency against my closed eyelids in a fairly bright room.  Is this normal?  Btw- what's normal?

7 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@werlight I was listening to this for a short while, I closed my eyes and I could actually see the oscillations in frequency against my closed eyelids in a fairly bright room.  Is this normal?  Btw- what's normal?

you mean the Lucid dreaming brain wave music from abrakamowse? I havent tried it yet .. but it sound powerful ! ..

I wil definetly give it a try later.

About seeing the oscilations, i will let you know once I try it .. in my case I am a more feel kind of guy

.. what happens to me is that I can feel and tune into the frecuency of the music.. kind of vibrate at the frecuency of the music.. I enter into trance state very fast !! nice hability ..

@werlight  Yes, Thanks @Abrakamowse   That was very different. So prevalent. I was becoming the oscilations.