Principium Nexus

Reality is NOW

109 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Nahm @Faceless I guess that's what happens when you get detacheched from the "moment of Now". The mind will do that to ya.

Yeah the known/knower is being clinged to.

Happen about 40 times today to my other half. She doesn’t notice but it do. ?

I don’t mind. Hehe

Edited by Faceless

@Mikael89

20 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

44 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Mikael89 possible?

I don't know

This is the relavance of understanding there is no objective universe. You actually get to decide if it’s possible. Best advice I ever got...pick one thing, one change and simply write it on a piece of paper, and forget it.The next day, spend 5 minutes on it.  It’s really eye opening. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Mikael89 The thing is to not worry about nothingness “direct experience” as that can not be invited. 

If one is still in the the position of being bound by the conditioned mind “time” one can not touch upon nothingness  “direct experience” without that conditioned mind ceasing all together. Being the cessation of psychological time “fragmentation and the dualisitic compulsion to choose between the opposites.” This is a consistency that takes place as a movement of self/thought. 

This consist of not adding anything but constantly removing/dissolving “ the knower/the know”.. or the conditioned content of your current consciousness. Not being influenced by all the contradictory desires, pleasures, escaping of fear, seeking psychological security, and so on....all that is fueled by the known/knower. All that is preventing direct experience “nothingness” or “what is” or preventing the now from being seen without all that blocking the direct view. 

Be aware of your current content of conciousness. You can’t do anything about the other, “Direct experience or nothingness/truth” until the current conditioned content has ended

Also one can not apply that conditioned movement to end itself. It’s to give diligent awareness without the imposition of the self/thought that leads to the cessation of thought/the knower.

So the key is to learn the nature/structure/processes/substance of thought/self and to maintain scrupulous attention without thought/self trying to change it in any way. 

The subtle thing is that by being aware of that movement, yet not moving in any particular direction to change or alter it. To engage in any such movement is applying the very mechanism that prevents direct perception of “what is” form being seen. 

I would start by exploring/understanding psychological time/thought. For now. 

This is what I am constantly aware of now. After a while it becomes very simple. Mainly I am aware of the movement of reaction to seek security in the illusion of psychological time. But after a while those movements just fade away. It becomes effortless and I don’t even notice. 

Anyway just wanted to share how I do things. May seem difficult but it is actually very simple in action. To simple. It’s simple yet difficult. It’s difficult because it’s so simple O.o

Anyway I feel we gotta read the manual to the self/thought if you want the mechanism of thought to work for you instead of against you. 

After all it has been said somewhere that the mind is a great servant but a bad master. This is true. Mind is a tool. If that tool takes over and you identify your self with it, ultimately you will suffer and live a confused, contradicting, and conflictual life. 

I understand if you this is not for you?

Maybe someone else will either way right:) 

Edited by Faceless

23 minutes ago, Faceless said:

all that is fueled by the known/knower. All that is preventing direct experience “nothingness” or “what is” or preventing the now from being seen without all that blocking the direct view. 

@FacelessThis reminded me of something I once heard. "A man stands in his own shadow and wonders why he can only see darkness"

4 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@FacelessThis reminded me of something I once heard. "A man stands in his own shadow and wonders why he can only see darkness"

Ah interesting. Try and find that for me. If you have time of course:)

Edited by Faceless

49 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Mind is a tool. If that tool takes over and you identify your self with it, ultimately you will suffer and live a confused, contradicting, and conflictual life.

"I never meet a man that gave me more trouble than myself":)

12 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

"I never meet a man that gave me more trouble than myself":)

Seriously...that’s a great one:)

Edited by Faceless

39 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

You don’t remember who wrote this?

@Mikael89 It’s not about ‘thinking’. It’s about beliefs. You don’t have to be thinking a belief for you to believe it. Even in apparent quietness, you’re still believing all of them. When you stop believing all thoughts, that’s called enlightenment. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Reality is you and the whole of creation. Ultimate reality is simply what IS, that isness is invisible and beyond creation, that is what we are, that which exists in deep sleep. From that everything springs forth, but it is not dependent upon anything, it exists independently and boundlessly.

9 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Mikael89 Without those thoughts, there would be nothing. 

I would really love to understand how we go from nothing to a thing.

@Mikael89 When you are really dropping your beliefs, you should notice the notion of ‘reality’ falling apart. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Okay one more question, what is thought? If thought is a reflection of what is, thus always lives in the past, then becoming aware of experience is also a reflection and thus we can only live in thought? Or in other words experience and thought are the same?

Leo and the ones thats say Brain dont exist, can give some arguments? How can the generator of reality cannot exist? Everything is created by the brain.

5 hours ago, Faceless said:

You don’t remember who wrote this?

@Faceless  A man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark- (Zen Proverb)

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Faceless  A man stands in his own shadow and wonders why it is dark- (Zen Proverb)

Ah ?

thanks 

Edited by Faceless