Dan Arnautu

How should beginners start? Most high yield techniques for beginners?

33 posts in this topic

(for life purpose related and the video above for emotions)

Edited by BjarkeT

If I understand correctly and you want to slowly get into spirituality, I have got two messages for you from Mooji!

A really simple thing, but can be soooo powerful. Brings peace into my life.

And this is a short video that introduced me to the sweetness of being. So simple.

I find that the simplest things are often the most effective.

Hope this helps!

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

Watch all Leo’s videos up to but not including the first one on Enlightenment.

@Max_V @cetus56 Yeah, I've observed that for me it's much easier to meditate with music in the background. Sometimes I match my breath to the rythm and that brings me to a real sense of calm and deep awareness. So yeah, it may be that sound is my "portal".

But again, music may ultimately be my life purpose medium, so it should be of no surprise.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

I am doing right now a technique where I am aknowledging all the great things that I have done during the day while watching myself in front the mirror like this "I appreciate that you have done that, you have persisted, you have done your work, you have overcome your laziness, ... and all the stuff event little one that I can be proud of and I finish by telling my self " I love you" several times while watching myself in the eyes. 

I love this technique, it helps to keep perspective and accept a little better myself when I a loosing touch with my "little" accomplishement.

The meaning of life is just to be alive. It is so plain and so obvious and so simple. And yet, everybody rushes around in a great panic as if it were necessary to achieve something beyond themselves.

Alan Watts

8 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Max_V Look for what you have always been drawn to. What feels most natural to you? If your a music lover for instance, than it's sound. Everything would be made of a vibrating frequencies. Or maybe it's void for you. Everything is emptiness. You love stillness and quiet. For another it could be energy. Are you into energy work/chakras? Whatever you find, just stay in it. When you meditate you allow whatever your "portal" is to fill each part of your body. Than from the body you see it expanding out in all directions into everything. All boundaries are than dissolved. Doing this practice will take you to a higher level of consciousness in a way that is most natural for you. It is not someone else's practice you are trying to fit into. It is "your" practice.

what if there is nothing in particular? or if I've always been drawn to many things? I've always had the feeling of not being part of anything. or in other words, that I could be part of anything. I sometimes feel I could find passion in everything....but nothing sticks out particularly.

whatever arises, love that

43 minutes ago, phoenix666 said:

I've always had the feeling of not being part of anything.

@phoenix666 Void. Emptiness. That's a portal.

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@phoenix666 Void. Emptiness. That's a portal

All you can do is what feels right to you at that particular time.?

@phoenix666

Embrace the portal of not being apart of anything. The portal will reveal or it won’t. Don’t know till you check. 

If your anything like me this may make sense....

“Think with your whole body.”

Taisen Deshimaru

Edited by Faceless

@cetus56 I'll try to feel into that emptiness next time it shows up. thank you <3 

@Faceless maybe everyone has different portals at different moments in their life? my portal now is probably very different from the portal I'd have say one year ago.. 

think with your whole body. I like that! <3

thank you guys, you're a huge inspiration!

whatever arises, love that

1 minute ago, phoenix666 said:

maybe everyone has different portals at different moments in their life? my portal now is probably very different from the portal I'd have say one year ago.. 

Definetly!!?