Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

How to master playfulness?

13 posts in this topic

I want to become more playful and free of inhibitions. Stop overthinking and enjoy the play of life. 

I want to open my sacral chakra. Any tips on that also appreciated.

You must become yourself first ;)

B R E A T H E

@egoless

You're talking about liberation. It's essentially everything Leo teaches.

Meditation, yoga, shamanic breathing, psychedelics and any other healing tool will help here.

44 minutes ago, Moreira said:

I want Leo make a video about it!

His whole catalogue is about it. Its up to you if you want actually to do the work or not.

to master playfulness, heal your inner-child. There are countless videos of it on youtube.

Personally, before sleeping, I find very useful writing in a diary the fanny things that happened during the day ;)

Oh, so you want to be playful? Very good! Here you go, a step by step guide to a playful life! Enjoy!

1. Contemplate what playfulness is a little. Get the feel of it. How and who are you when being playful? Got it? Good! Now to step 2!
  2. Create a label for this feeling. Pick one that fits you. It could be "playfulness" or "I am playful" or even "life is a game".
  3. Now use this label. Make it into an affirmation that you repeat for a couple of minutes and soak in the feeling, or if you want every moment of your life to be a play, then use it as a mantra 24/7.
    • Every time the label appears in your consciousness, you will automatically get the playful feeling. You will smile at your thoughts, look at things with curiosity, move lightly and in a fun way, make jokes about yourself. All the good stuff!

TIP! Use your body to boost your playfulness. After all it is our doll to play with in this reality. Relax and live your life like a dance!

WARNING! Use at your own risk! Might cause enormous levels of playfulness in your life :)

Edited by okulele

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

In-jaculation is key to Kundalini and Enlightenment. Learn and practice. 

> To me, playfulness arise when I allow myself to let go. Let go of needing to do anything specifically.. 

> i am not sure how would yoga, meditation, or any other type of discipline would improve your playfulness. 

> The idea of being playful 24/7 is unrealistic and neurotic. Yes, humor is a great tool, but it is just one from the toolbox

> What really helps me is connecting with a good friend.  no pressure in “being funny”... just someone who I can practice being my imperfect version with.. 

> Psychedelics can give you a glimpse of how unnecessarily serious we tend to be. 

> dont use too much effort. Playfulness is like sleeping or ejaculating. If you try too hard, it is not gonna happen

Leo has a whole episode on this topic

Don't try to "master" playfulness, in some methodical way. That's taking it way too seriously.

Appreciate that you will one day die (you self, not you Self) and all of your effort and striving will have been for nothing... Lol!!! Don't take things too seriously.

And of course, as with most things... consciousness work can help.

“Curiosity killed the cat.”