Freakrik

Why do not leo make an episode about hell?

38 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Heaven and hell are within, there’s just the one you. 

That's what I was trying to explain to @Freakrik he has nothing to fear about Hell or any other projection of himself.

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse only fear it’s self. 

You mean the small self, right?

I agree...

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I dont think theres much point in worrying about other hells, people are already suffering to extreme magnitudes on this planet.

Edited by Rilles
changed post

Dont look at me! Look inside!

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

Heaven and hell are within, there’s just the one you. 

Leo talked about some biscops that Said hell does not exist. And then he Said that They may end up in a hell realm at some point. What does that mean? This is why i think @Leo Gura should make an episode about this and explain

5 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

Leo talked about some biscops that Said hell does not exist. And then he Said that They may end up in a hell realm at some point. What does that mean? This is why i think @Leo Gura should make an episode about this and explain

It means that you create what you believe. Hell is clinging to the false self.

The false self is the one that has fear about hell, and he may end creating it. Even if the false self (in this case the bishops) says that hell doesn't exist. The true self can make them go there so they learn not to cling to false and know the thruth.

You have an example on the bible, the pharisees think about themselves that they won't end up in Hell because they were righteous. But they were deceiving themselves.

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

They were creating a big spiritual ego. That's why Leo said that maybe they will end up on hell. Belief is not reality. You can have a belief but reality maybe different. The best way is to pay attention to what is, and not what your mind (thoughts) say.

@Freakrik I understand that you are scared. And it makes sense that you want some answers. But understand that your reaction to this 'hell' stuff is due to your current psychological state. I would bet that there are a lot of things in this world that scare you too right? I was always quiet a scared person too so I can totally relate. So see it as your job to maybe find out about hell and how this works but also work on your psychology. You can get rid of all this fear and anxiety and live a much calmer and happier life. Psychedelics and a meditation retreat did wonders for me. 

About hell: I don't think Leo knows how everything works, we don't even know whether it is possible for someone to really know how every part of reality works. but your best bet would be to be more and more conscious like Leo said. So the Ego that is so scared of going to hell and suffering right now is the ego that you will need to shed ;). good luck man! I really emphasise with you. you've almost been introduced to all this stuff at too young of an age. Try to relax and have some fun. The world, the universe and reality is beautifull! Hell or no hell.

Take care man!

@Freakrik It has always baffled me why adults seem to believe Sunday School stories of hell or heaven as geographical locations.  Leo is right in ascribing hell to untold suffering.  What suffering is worse than being buried in the ground six feet deep?  That is hell!  Or any awful situation that tortures either physically or emotionally with no way out. One can be alive and send themselves to hell in depression.  Just love yourself and others around you and take life by your strides. We are all on death row to freedom.  There is no geographical hell fire, it is made up to make you afraid, keep you on doing things right. I can't bet on more people that are afraid of hell than they are hopeful of going to heaven.  Hope this enlightens.

Edited by Nenesha

@Freakrik It means direct experience only. If you look to illusion for “why’s”, you get an illusion answer every time. How, which, when, who - these are questions for the illusion. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

35 minutes ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

@Freakrik I understand that you are scared. And it makes sense that you want some answers. But understand that your reaction to this 'hell' stuff is due to your current psychological state. I would bet that there are a lot of things in this world that scare you too right? I was always quiet a scared person too so I can totally relate. So see it as your job to maybe find out about hell and how this works but also work on your psychology. You can get rid of all this fear and anxiety and live a much calmer and happier life. Psychedelics and a meditation retreat did wonders for me. 

About hell: I don't think Leo knows how everything works, we don't even know whether it is possible for someone to really know how every part of reality works. but your best bet would be to be more and more conscious like Leo said. So the Ego that is so scared of going to hell and suffering right now is the ego that you will need to shed ;). good luck man! I really emphasise with you. you've almost been introduced to all this stuff at too young of an age. Try to relax and have some fun. The world, the universe and reality is beautifull! Hell or no hell.

Take care man!

I Don't even think i am mature enough to kill my ego. It may be an ego defense mechanism but i Don't know. But as It's also intresting. I always thought that hell was hogwash. Then Leo as someone i trust Said that hell is a real thing. I want to know how it works. Why the small self gets trapped there and why. Leo does not recommend that anyone under 21 uses phycedelics. it's just that after watching Leo talk about this many paradoxens have Made me think. Like that as god i was everybody back in the history. Every bug, every animal. And then talk about death and how your life was this hard walk. How does that make sense? It did not really Bother my ego until the hell thing. You see why i wanna know ;)

Edited by Freakrik

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

I think that we all would benefit from learing about hell. 

Edited by Freakrik

6 hours ago, Freakrik said:

I think that we all would benefit from learing about hell. 

And who can know about that?

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, Nahm said:

@Freakrik He’s just referring to marriage dude. Everything’s fine. 

lololololol

neat little tale about the formless pits of hell

58 minutes ago, the dream said:

@Freakrik if you're ruminating stongly about hell, it could be you're already in it.

Well then It's not really a big deal. Sure as an ego i suffer. But i do not suffer that much so i am in an hell