Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

1,593 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, pluto said:

When you look back and realize you had an name and identity at one point :D

I remember looking back after a major awakening and somewhere a long the line about a year or so later i was confronted in a situation where i had to write down my name/details ect.. and for a moment i was stuck, oh right i had a name? i was fascinated how i had forgotten my name and how to spell it but few seconds later it all came back.

I got so used to "Just being" and going by the "I just am" energy i had completely forgotten the ego/character.

That's beautiful. Thanks for sharing :) 

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Actualize.org this January:

2rld0k.jpg

I would say I enjoy it more than everyone labeling each other on spiral dynamics based off of almost no information, also slightly better than conceptual enlightenment arguments 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

Just now, zambize said:

I would say I enjoy it more than everyone labeling each other on spiral dynamics based off of almost no information, also slightly better than conceptual enlightenment arguments 

That's just supposed to be funny.

I stopped criticizing, I'm in for the greatest Jihad you know 😎

A student travels for months, across distant lands to meet the great sage Ramana Maharshi. He asks, “Ramana, how do I find Truth?”.

Ramana says (giving a wink)

3A9ECA59-AF85-4E61-90DA-E834B536BCCB.jpeg

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Why didn’t the gregorian monk get ordained?

He never got the chance / chants. 

@pluto I’ve had similar experiences. One time someone was asking to see my ID. At first I didn’t understand, then there was a vague notion of a concept about an ID. Then I snapped back into it.

It can be bizarre. Like trying to remember the name of an old high school acquaintance. “My ID? What’s an ID? Wait, the word ID sounds familiar. An ID has something to do with a story. But a story about what?” . . . When I figured it out and took out my ID, I started giggling. Egos actually make little cards with their picture on it. It seemed so ridiculously absurd. 

5 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@pluto I’ve had similar experiences. One time someone was asking to see my ID. At first I didn’t understand, then there was a vague notion of a concept about an ID. Then I snapped back into it.

It can be bizarre. Like trying to remember the name of an old high school acquaintance. “My ID? What’s an ID? Wait, the word ID sounds familiar. An ID has something to do with a story. But a story about what?” . . . When I figured it out and took out my ID, I started giggling. Egos actually make little cards with their picture on it. It seemed so ridiculously absurd. 

Hahahaha I know the exact feeling <3

Bless!

Non-attachment is the ultimate form of self-mastery.

Really, this is the most profound topic on all this forum. I think any serious seeker should first visit here, and see how foolish all his "spiritual" beliefs are.

https://antonsjournal.home.blog

"A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool."  William Shakespeare