wakeel55

Help... Feeling like complete TOTAL SHIT (Emotional Release)

28 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have been letting go of negative emotions for the past 2 weeks. Sometimes I get a natural high that I thought was never possible without any drugs or alcohol. But most of the time, Im so fucking depressed. Adding to that, My brain starts giving suicidal thoughts even tho I dont really wanna kill myself. I get so angry at the smallest things. I feel so fucking bad because my mother and my siblings are getting affected with my anger. Where can I read more about emotional release and its symptoms? I cant find people who are feeling this way. Help guys thanks

25 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Just meditate a lot.

How much have you been meditating for lately hmm ? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, egoeimai said:

1 hour in the morning

1 hour at night 

Just as you said! 

?

That's more than me :o. I've only been able to meditate 30mins to an hour per day lately.

1 minute ago, Psyche_92 said:

That's more than me :o. I've only been able to meditate 30mins to an hour per day lately.

You can do this ! 

Ive been struggling with diet again though

Im not perfect 

12 hours ago, wakeel55 said:

Hello everyone, I have been letting go of negative emotions for the past 2 weeks. Sometimes I get a natural high that I thought was never possible without any drugs or alcohol. But most of the time, Im so fucking depressed. Adding to that, My brain starts giving suicidal thoughts even tho I dont really wanna kill myself. I get so angry at the smallest things. I feel so fucking bad because my mother and my siblings are getting affected with my anger. Where can I read more about emotional release and its symptoms? I cant find people who are feeling this way. Help guys thanks

As long you do not suicide is OK.These feelings exist to teach you something.Observe the mechanism of the ego.It is the ego that make you feel that way.Accept everything that happens and feels.Try to isolate yourself from your family if this is possible.When you are getting angry with others your subconscious wins and you are out off control you can not be conscious of your feelings.Its challenging when you live with your family, you can reach a state that you are peaceful though.It is very early to change your feelings 2 weeks is not a lot of time.Continue and you will see results in a month from now maybe 2 or 3 it depends.Keep fighting I wish you the best!!!

1 hour ago, egoeimai said:

You can do this ! 

Ive been struggling with diet again though

Im not perfect 

You need to start eating slow food instead of fast food :D.

Hey man, hang in there. We've all been there. Sometimes these things tend to surface all at once. It sucks, but these are the moments where your meditative 'skills' can really start to shine.

Try to detach thought from feeling. You're not suffering the 'bad' feelings, you're suffering your thought about these feelings. 
The same way you are suffering your thoughts about other thoughts, like the suicidal ones. This creates feedback loops. Try to become aware of that by the simply being the observer of them. The moment you can observe a thought, you can consciously choose not to believe them. 

As long as you know you can handle it, I say explore these thoughts and really feel into the areas of the body that they point to. Whenever you find resistance, just feel it out. Feeling is healing. 

These things come in waves. Don't worry too much about it. Good luck.

hey i was in the same place recently, after some emotional releases.

it passed.

35 minutes ago, egoeimai said:

Haha true ! 

It was a joke hu don't take it serious ❤

@Crystalous @DoubleYou @Viking I appreciate your answers guys. Thanks for the support. Right now Im feeling okay but I have a feeling it will come back. Is it ok to smoke some weed to reduce my emotional crisis? or will it ruin my process?

@wakeel55 if you would smoke weed while being "normal" go for it, dont expect it to "cure" you somehow though. what @MikeB said. exercise is extremely good, its so underestimated.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:53 PM, wakeel55 said:

Has this only been happening for 2 weeks, or is depression and anger something you've faced habitually for years?

If for years, then that's a deep-seated issue which needs to contemplated deeply. Meditation alone probably won't be enough.

Yoga can help a lot. Those kinds of emotions usually stem from blocked chakras, which yoga will open and meditation won't.

If it's just a temporary thing (not habitual), that's spiritual purification, which is normal, so just weather the storm.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 3/23/2018 at 6:53 AM, wakeel55 said:

My brain starts giving suicidal thoughts even tho I dont really wanna kill myself

I have experienced this. You need to have a subconscious reason for these thoughts to be here. Try to find what is in the blank space in this next sentence: "I would rather die than to _______________". If you can figure this out, you are on track.

On 3/23/2018 at 6:53 AM, wakeel55 said:

Im so fucking depressed.

Feel into it and contemplate why this emotion is there.

It's okay; don't beat yourself up for feeling this way - unless this is the things that needs to be released, you shouldn't rationalize it away if that's the case.

What all emotional healing comes down to is authenticity. Authenticity is the source of all spiritual purification. If you add to your personality, shit isn't gonna leave you.

Some useful links:

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Leo Gura Hello Master Avatar Sage Great Leo hahahaha, I wouldn't say habitually man... I mean from time to time I feel anger and depression yeah but not like this. Im feeling more anti social, more overthinking and im causing fights with my mom dad and/or bros. It sucks. Intense apathy too. What do u think of this bro? If this is spiritual purification, like what u said, is there like a light of the tunnel? Because one of the main reasons I did this is to become more fully MYSELF. Like literally little to no insecurity and social anxiety to people. U think this is possible? I NEVER read any success stories  about this letting go of emotions man.. So what I mean is, Can you like tell me what are the good things that would most likely happen to me if i stay strong and continue on this path? Thanks bro. Feeling really discouraged right now.. (Btw so cool u replied)

@Torkys I appreciate all this so much man!!!! But, whats the end of the tunnel tho? Will I have less anxiety? less fear in social situations? Pls tell me bro what are the awesome benefits that happened to ur life. Feeling really discouraged bro. Just want some motivation. One of the main reasons I did this is due to my low self esteem. It cost me alot....