wakeel55

Help... Feeling like complete TOTAL SHIT (Emotional Release)

28 posts in this topic

@wakeel55 The end of the tunnel is your death - or your ego's death if this makes it seem less frightening. Don't be so quick to look at spiritual purification as a quick solution. Even though it is a permanent solution it is emotionally challenging.

I discovered the power of authenticity in an enlightenment like experience, I took the insight to heart and this is what I got:

• Deeper connections with people
  • Truth
  • Reduced anxiety
  • Caring less of what people think of me
  • Integration
  • Consciousness
  • Being clear about my values

What authenticity releases may never hurt you again.

Apart from raw purification work, contemplation is a really good tool as well.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

2 hours ago, wakeel55 said:

What do u think of this bro? If this is spiritual purification, like what u said, is there like a light of the tunnel? Because one of the main reasons I did this is to become more fully MYSELF. Like literally little to no insecurity and social anxiety to people. U think this is possible? I NEVER read any success stories  about this letting go of emotions man.. So what I mean is, Can you like tell me what are the good things that would most likely happen to me if i stay strong and continue on this path?

As I said, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Becoming completely yourself and seeming more confident may go different ways. If you want confidence without purification and ego destruction go to the youtube channel "Charisma Matrix" and learn some tricks. Real self-acceptance and confidence come from living an authentic life which will cost you parts of your ego and giving up resistance.

And if you want to hear that you being authentic will destroy your insecurity - even though I haven't had social anxiety - I am the living proof.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

2 hours ago, wakeel55 said:

So what I mean is, Can you like tell me what are the good things that would most likely happen to me if i stay strong and continue on this path?

If you do yoga, things so good will happen that they cannot be communicated in human language.

There is infinite light at the end of the tunnel.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you do yoga, things so good will happen that they cannot be communicated in human language.

There is infinite light at the end of the tunnel.

Well, you can check what happened to me in the latest thread but i dont feel peace...yet.

47 minutes ago, Ether said:

Well, you can check what happened to me in the latest thread but i dont feel peace...yet.

Peace is the absence of "I".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Maybe, i still have thoughts about traumas i had when i was younger. But there is no body reaction, just okayness.

I know how you feel. It's difficult, but it's not a bad thing. These things come up to be worked with and released. Stop searching for answers and more material. You know what needs to be done. Sit with it, work with it. It won't last forever. If you're waiting to be told that it's ok, you'll keep waiting forever. Your post is resistance manifest. Yes, things will improve. You're doing well. now keep going.