Truth Addict

What success is like in one picture...

14 posts in this topic

A picture paints a thousand words.   I love imagery.   Plus imagery stirs thinking in a way that giving someone sentences often does not.  People are often skeptical about sentences — but who can deny the power of this image!   

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

A picture paints a thousand words.   I love imagery.   Plus imagery stirs thinking in a way that giving someone sentences often does not.  People are often skeptical about sentences — but who can deny the power of this image!   

Right on?

Lol, such is life.

A delicious strange loop.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i dont get it 

guess i should look and try to internalize more about strange loops -_-  

Endless nuance

29 minutes ago, Simon Zackrisson said:

@brovakhiin thanks fam but i still feel too stupid

ill come back when have more clarity <3 

giphy (5).gif this do anything for you?

Memento Mori

@Truth Not really.

Just gives me a sense of out of the box thinking, and paradoxiallity. If that is a word, which it isn't but it should be. ^^

Endless nuance

18 minutes ago, Simon Zackrisson said:

@Truth Not really.

Just gives me a sense of out of the box thinking, and paradoxiallity. If that is a word, which it isn't but it should be. ^^

It's a belief that success = happiness, and being stuck in that like a hamster in a wheel without realizing you don't need success to be happy. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Exactly! But media and mainstream people still won't agree with you ?

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol, such is life.

A delicious strange loop.

Yep, you infinitely end up being exactly at where you started ?

5 hours ago, Simon Zackrisson said:

i dont get it 

guess i should look and try to internalize more about strange loops -_-  

Imagine yourself walking on a solid ground, and then you see a ladder, you climb it up, you put effort depending on the length of the ladder. The goal appears more solid as you climb higher, at some point you reach the top, you get your success, but where does that leave you? Nowhere! You're at where you started. It has no substance! So your excitement levels fall down after your success and then you're addicted to it so you try to make another one endlessly unconsciously. This is mainstream success.

Success doesn't mean happiness, modern society is so much success-oriented. You don't have to be successful (at any level) to be happy, though of course you can be, what you really want is authenticity, not success. There is happiness. It's everywhere all the time.

Much more to say about this pic but that kills the art (what isn't said is equally important to what is) imo, doesn't it?!

Hope I was successful trying to make this clear to you ??

4 hours ago, Truth said:

It's a belief that success = happiness, and being stuck in that like a hamster in a wheel without realizing you don't need success to be happy. 

??

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Truth Addict prefect pic at the perfect time for me. Thank’s Truth. 

You're welcome, glad you find it helpful ?

@brovakhiin

Thanks ?

Success (even materialistic) itself is not bad, just like money, it's just a tool not the goal. Though I find it worthwhile trying to succeed at anything as long as I don't cling to it. Plus you gain XP and consciousness more than what you gain from just living an ordinary life. Varying one's lifestyle is very important imo.

Always do what's emotionally harder.

I saw something different... I climbed out of my prison window, and then saw there was nothing there where I had been.

1 hour ago, Neo said:

I saw something different... I climbed out of my prison window, and then saw there was nothing there where I had been.

ah! this one I get ^_^