Ether

How to feel less mentally tired\more energetic?

52 posts in this topic

@moon777light Yeah, I rarely masturbate now but i used to do it every 5 days and i felt the same. I think...

Consume less, subscribe less, attach less yet be more involved in life :)

B R E A T H E

@pluto I started nofap yesterday, I feel a lil bit more relaxed now :)

Get off the anti-depressants(if possible)

Stop consuming caffeine!

Stop consuming sugar!

Meditate more!

Work on your passion everyday (it gives me so much energy that sometimes I can't even sleep?)

:)

Edited by Rilles
Added more information

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles I dont think i will be able to get off antidepressants soon.

i dont drink coffe that much

sugar, hum, ok

i dunno

yes, i make beats almost everyday but i think i feel the same ? just more aware and present

Do you know what might be the cause of the tiredness? Being mentally drained usually has a day to day cause...?

This web site doesn't help very much. Sometimes it can make me feel like I need to do a bunch of drugs I don't have access to just to feel like I'm making progress.

@Neo Nah, say no to drugs lol

@Rilles I have no idea, im just tired everyday, most the time. Maybe few exercise?

But when I do exercise in school, I dont really feel energetic.Maybe because i dont put a lot of effort?

Hey Ether, if you have the time, watch this. I think you'll enjoy it

@Arman THanks. THe thing is i feel numb so there is no emotions.

Are you repressing something? You dont need to say what but maybe it helps to ponder it.

@Ether

If the anti-depressants are helping you right now, I'm not going to tell you to stop. But at some point you're going to want to consider dropping them.

Other possible techniques for more energy:

-Meditation

-Yoga

-Gym

-Nutrition

-Proper breathing

-Sauna / Cold showers

-Nature

@aurum I do meditation, most time i feel the same. Man, I swear people say these lists and I try like half of them and most time it doesnt work!

Nothing against anyone, yall probably just trying to help but most time it doesnt work for me!

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

Man, I swear people say these lists and I try like half of them and most time it doesnt work!

Nothing against anyone, yall probably just trying to help but most time it doesnt work for me!

Then I question how much of this list you are actually doing.

Or it could just be the drugs.

@aurum Sure, it could be the anti depressants but there are times i feel relaxed, higher energy.

And truth be told, I dont always give all my effort.

@aurum I think what I fear is that if i put all my effort and it fails (if i dont get rewarded with a positive feeling) i will feel frustated and think it was pointless.

Cant lie, sometimes this has happened. This might be why i sometimes give 50% of the effort.

1 hour ago, Ether said:

when I do exercise in school, I dont really feel energetic.Maybe because i dont put a lot of effort?

Don't panic, don't fight, accept depression, accept if you don't feel energetic, accept everything in life, do not worry. 

Walk meditatively as if the eternity is yours, just walk the way you go for a morning walk in a relaxed way. Relax your body, relax your behavior, relax your acts. Walk in a relaxed way, eat in a relaxed way, talk, listen in a relaxed way. Slow down every process.

Whatsoever you do, do it with awareness. Walking, walk attentively but relaxed, as if walking is everything; eating, eat with awareness, as if eating is everything; rising, rise with awareness; sitting, sit with awareness; all your actions become conscious, your mind does not travel beyond this moment, it remains in the moment, settles in the moment – this is meditation. It may be difficult in the beginning but if you have patience, you will transform.

@Prabhaker thank you, i was being mindful watching youtube videos, i have a little bit of stillness right now :)

1. It has something to do with food or antidepressants- find a diet that works for you, look at food intelerances, eating enough calories, basic minerals and vitamins, exercise -a little, or super hard-see what works, stop the antidepressants when you can

2. many people live in a lie, and then they try to get away from it in a evan deeper lie-do what you want and not what soiciety tells you, be as a ,,person" who you really are (check out your job, lifestyle, expression, girlfriend and other basic elements of your life and see what you really want/like and what not, and as NIKE says, JUST DO IT-and I know it super hard and it needs big balls to have the curage to do it (like leaving your wife, or your job and financial security, but maybe stuff like that is what you need to do, and maybe not) who knows, peace ;)