Key Elements

In what ways did you apply your awakening(s) in real life, so far?

27 posts in this topic

I think this question may be helpful. We still have to live this life (phenomenon) to our fullest.

33 minutes ago, Ether said:

Everything B|

I meant in practical ways.:)

Just now, Key Elements said:

I meant in practical ways.:)

Well, I do 24\7 mindfulness observation of my thoughts.

I have more love for people.

And other things

@Key Elements After awakening the biggest thing I noticed was my psyche was completely destroyed. I had to learn everything from scratch. So It has become easier for me to learn new subjects as I can see where all knowledge comes from.

Happy Holi btw :D

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

33 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Happy Holi btw :D

Same to you! Happy Holi! I recommend playing it with goggles. It hurts my eyes, both the wet and dry.

I've become more stoic overall.  Whenever I encounter an issue and negative emotions come up, I can see through them and take the necessary course of action.  Awakening allowed me to see how emotions can be great tools, but they should not dictate your behavior.  It's better to respond than react.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

2 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Same to you! Happy Holi! I recommend playing it with goggles. It hurts my eyes, both the wet and dry.

I see, thanks for the advice. I stopped playing holi when I was around 11 or 12. Might join in on pooja maybe.

There's Only One Truth!

I just cling to life much less seriously because I realize there is no Egoic me acting in it.  Reality is gonna play itself out whatever way it does without any of my Egoic control.  So, nothing I do is gonna change my life.  All I do is rest in peace and bliss in detached awareness.  It's been that way for a while for me now.  At least a month, maybe two months.  I've recently changed my Enlightenment theory a little bit and improved it for the better.  But the moment I started to rest as awareness and let go, that was basically when I hit the Enlightenment jackpot.  Everything else has been just a refinement of that.  Getting the theory together to communicate that process to someone else, basically.  It's been cool to develop my own theory so when I explain Enlightenment I can do it in my own words.  But, keep in Mind, Enlightenment is simply resting as Awareness, nothing more, nothing less.  Everything else said is just a conceptual exposition of this.  And notice that Resting as Awareness is not a controlling, doing, or conceptual-knowing!  So, you can see why concepts are technically irrelevant to Enlightenment.  You really don't need them.  But we are so trained on concepts that we need to use concepts to get out of concepts!  So we do have to deal with concepts in this work very heavily.  Otherwise nobody would ever become Enlightened!  They would never get out of their concepts.  So, life is a Dream that just runs on its own.  Just sit back and watch.  Enjoy your story, whatever that may be!  It looks like I'm gonna be one of those annoying Enlightenment people haha.  That's a trip.  I never thought this would be what I became -- because I never had any control!  See?  It's so obvious to me now.  There is no Egoic me -- literally no Egoic me.  It's that simple.  Enlightenment becomes simple when you get to the advanced stages of this work.  Enlightenment becomes simple when you get to the advanced stages of this work -- but its extremely complicated in the early stages.  That's because you have a lot of ignorance when you start the path, mostly of a conceptual sort.  You've been programmed with a lot of concepts that you need to begin to examine.  That takes hard work and some time to do!  Everybody starts this path and this work in the weeds.  

Best advanced Enlightenment video I've ever seen:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Key Elements Having seen to the bottom of me, now when someone is mad, angry, or frustrated, it is obvious to me that it is with their self, not the subject matter they think they are mad about. Their thinking angers them, wether they know it or not. I’m loving learning deeper nuances to help people get back to good, and be preventive in the future with this. Likewise, any such tension dissipates inherently with simply sitting through it, revealing they never needed to get angry to begin with. I’ve been able to help people in my life with this and I love it.

After writing 3 books and then scrapping them, I’m now half way through one that I am in love with.

I’ve had ‘meetings’ of awakening with people, starting with what answer they wrote down to the question “what are you”? And walking them through sight, thinking, awareness, and being. It’s been an amazing experience to be part of. 

Seeing mine and others choices made from past experiences, vs from a place of liberation is amazing. When someone is in a state of doubt I can help them see it’s from identifying in a false manor, and it’s awesome.

I’m more charitable in regular typical ways, and ‘spontaneously’ with strangers and it’s very fun. 

I see sleep, diet, exercise, etc as relativity to the body, and am without emotional identification, so all that stuff is very easy and very enjoyable. 

I’m fulfilled and happy anywhere, doing anything, with anyone, and also alone. 

I’m having fun 24/7, the content just changes.

I only see the win win in relationships. The manipulative approach vanished. Likewise, it’s very obvious when someone is ‘selling’ something, or pretending it’s to help or give, but it’s in truth of selfish motive. 

Seeing relativity, no randomness is awesome. The predictability of things and people is facinating.

Knowing a life’s experience is contingent upon an individual’s consciousness is mind blowing to me. I’m learning how to communicate that and loving the process and insights as they happen.

And OMG, husband, son, brother, friend, and parent wise - ?❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ One moment after another of love and opportunity.

Intuition...awesome.

Paranormal is normal and relative....reality is not consistent, though it appears to be - relative to individual consciousness, is delicious & I never would have believed this.

Living as being what I already am, without separation, without the falsities that gave me so much trouble in my past life is priceless. 

Just that there is this thing, this guy, which can express this love, in this life, is amazing. And then that I am everyone, everyone is me, and it’s all play, and there is no past or future.

Realizing that there is a ‘Santa clause’ is wild.

Whole bunch more but this already looks arrogant. 

What about you? @Key Elements

oh...and playing guitar and singing at venue’s, aware I’m alone is the funnest most emotionally awesome thing.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Saumaya said:

(shameless promotion)

Well...:P

I wouldn't call it that -- because, these experiences do help in life, even if you're hearing it from someone else. It helps to compare notes. Sometimes you could relate to it, and it's very meaningful. It gives directions on both sides. 

@Nahm Wow! Cool! 

Well, for me...:D I already put what I learned in the pinned and featured threads. I might as well write about it eventually in my startup. Not very easy to incorporate -- might as well do it in 3rd person in art/story form to avoid controversy. ;) Not all in society is ready to accept. Those who are ready to hear it will hear it. I still have to work on mastery.

And, we still have to make a living and go beyond that. It's just that I'm detached from all that. I'm more into the flow than thinking, "Ohhh..I have to do this."

I'm glad that you love the guitar. I'm also an artist but in a different way.

It was quite a relief to watch the need to be seen as wise and intelligent instead of it's opposite. Curiosity is amazing.

I also notice that it's harder to get manipulated.

Edited by Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj

Hallå

Life is a like a dance. You foxtrot with some and salsa with others. And eventually you realise every step is a joy. But it doesn't come easy.

EDIT

Obviously, that's the soundbite answer. I'm I awakened? Probably not. But one realisation that I've applied is that neither the past nor the future can touch or hurt me (they're illusory). There's a great freedom in this if you can fully embrace it.  It involves great a mental practice of 'letting go' and 'letting things be'.  If you can just not grip on to things so tightly, life becomes a great deal easier and less painful.

Edited by LastThursday
Clarification.

All stories and explanations are false.

10 hours ago, Key Elements said:

I wouldn't call it that -- because, these experiences do help in life, even if you're hearing it from someone else. It helps to compare notes. Sometimes you could relate to it, and it's very meaningful. It gives directions on both sides. 

Aww shucks, you are too kind *pushes away gently*

It would make me happy if it helps someone :)

There's Only One Truth!

2 hours ago, Saumaya said:

It would make me happy if it helps someone :)

Of course it can. Try to plan a brilliant life purpose and incorporate the awakenings into it somehow. It can work. Look at Sai Baba and Baba Ramdev. They are brilliant. I just wish that Sai Baba is still here in real life. Too bad he's gone -- great role model.

1 hour ago, Key Elements said:

Of course it can. Try to plan a brilliant life purpose and incorporate the awakenings into it somehow. It can work. Look at Sai Baba and Baba Ramdev. They are brilliant. I just wish that Sai Baba is still here in real life. Too bad he's gone -- great role model.

Actually Ramdev is pretty interesting, He teaches yoga and is running Patanjali.

Ill see what I can do with my life purpose.

Have a colourful holi :)

btw just curious are u an Indian migrant by any chance? How do you know so much about India?

There's Only One Truth!

Practically I did quit my job after 7 years in the same company, sold my car, soon been traveling for 15 months, sold my apartment and are in the process of creating a business (even tho I prefer not to use the word business). I've changed all my past relationships and I'm very thankful for the new ones. it's Saturday everyday :)

Internally life is about doing less and at the same time doing more than I ever did. And the love aspect seems do go deeper over time. I love and include people and things more than before (part of being open to what is)

One thing that changed is that I don't make plans anymore, no matter what. My vision is there but the rest is up to him who put me on this Earth :) If he knows how to create me he definitely knows how to take care of me. 

• stopped eating like a pig, cleaned diet and transitioned to plant based eating. 
  • stop wasting time with videogames
  • stopped being a cry baby and a victim
  • found my life purpose and started transitioning that way
  • started reading books again
  • started noticing the world around me
  • become more aware of my emotions 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus