Ether

Don't Be So Sure You Don't Exist!

42 posts in this topic

@omkarshetty

26 minutes ago, omkarshetty said:

We are perception beings, that means, we look at the world from our perspective and senses or perceptions if you call it, for an owl, black "may" be white. And the reverse in our case. It is true that everything like sound,touch,feeling,smells, happen within us, but even if we die, the world still remains. Reality is like MC Escher's Painting. 

you are suposing so many things here ... hhahahh

1 hour ago, omkarshetty said:

@Ether Let us be agnostic about it. Do not listen to people ,"the ones " above here, not because they are bad in some sense, but they lack the maturity of objectifying their claim. Off course Enlightenment is a game of Illusion and understanding what's real and what's not, but that doesn't mean we take anything and everything that people say for granted.

I have seen many people, in this forum, who have got nothing to-do in life but make new topics to discuss and reply to other-peoples queries all the time. There is one guy here in this topic itself. 

What I mean to say is, I do not want to live my next 45 years of my career being like these spiritual psychopaths. If I ever, even reach the 45 year mark.

Spirituality is a very important domain for one, in his/her life. You cannot judge this domain, because of its lucidity and constant-change nature.

Answering your question :-

We are perception beings, that means, we look at the world from our perspective and senses or perceptions if you call it, for an owl, black "may" be white. And the reverse in our case. It is true that everything like sound,touch,feeling,smells, happen within us, but even if we die, the world still remains. Reality is like MC Escher's Painting. 

If it co-exists this way then, we must admit that we sometimes do not know why certain things are the way they are. Claiming mysteries to be the ultimate truth of existence is mere stupidity. Being Agnostic about the world and yourself made you reach to-this point, the brain is used only a 6 %, I am not sure about it though, look at the possibilities, we got ahead of us. @Ether. We may be able to find out what this whole paradigm is all about, one day, by looking at it from an outer paradigm, just to make it more confusing :P. Lets be agnostic and lets not claim and judge enlightenment and consciousness.

You can not describe the nature of the mystery of reality, that is right, but you can know it yourself, and formulate words that can be used as pointers to others who can discover for themselves, in themselves.:)

You know when you are dreaming because you become aware that you have a part in dream creation. But that doesnt prove that the you who has a part in dream creation is absolutely real.

The illusion is that you are one person. The truth is there’s one infinite conscious being, and that is your self. This can be experienced by the average person with meditation practices and use of psychedelics. It takes patience, responsibility, and working through the egoic fears, but it’s not rocket science. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Who watched black panther? He TURNS into a superhero by taking the Vibranium Psychedelic juice. Made by some Wakanda's early Shaman.

Off-the topic but haha, interesting.

2 hours ago, Hsinav said:

This is the question of questions, The Buddha himself could´nt explain it, how the hell could we? :D;)

Achieve your own dreams xD

The problem is when any rationalist comes up and argues, "ALL The expansion and enlightenment that happens, happens in the mind and thus is an illusion, and thoughts are not real blah blah." For more Google search Javed Akhtar.

How the FUCK am I supposed to open his eyes to subjective truth of enlightenment?

All they need is objective truth. Fuck it science has no answer for words like Hallucination or Dreams.

Edited by omkarshetty

34 minutes ago, Ether said:

Achieve your own dreams xD

No!  I want to wake up :D;):x

5 hours ago, Ether said:

@Saumaya @Joseph Maynor @Hsinav Man, your guys explanations bruh

Ill tell you something. These kind of intellectual answers are completely pointless .The natural way to progress is you do self enquiry, when are you are stuck, you ask the question, not the other way around.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

ok if you don't like the "you don't exist" then, only you exist

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

7 hours ago, omkarshetty said:

I do not want to live my next 45 years of my career being like these spiritual psychopaths.

BAHAHA!