Star Net

Discussion : Being Vegan - VS - not Being Vegan

90 posts in this topic

@Nahm

On 2/23/2018 at 11:46 AM, Nahm said:

@Star Net At the same time, non of the animals are real, and I don’t care what other people do. I love the vareity (of what people do). Also, I haven’t had so much as a cold in the same amount of time. I know it’s all mind, I also know we can simply choose the path of least resistence. 

Yeah this perspective is scary. Perhaps you're so conscious, that for you, everything is acknowledged as truly a product of the mind. That said--why are you so sure? 

You mean being human vs not being human >.<

B R E A T H E

@pluto

6 hours ago, pluto said:

You mean being human vs not being human

I ment, Human behavior Vs Human behavior

What do You think is the kind of perspective that make the human eat the animal ?

Can You mention one ...

@Star Net I also recommend the book Vegan for Life as it is backed up by scientific studies though I do not know how hard it is to get it where you live.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

Here's a few reasons in my opinion:

• False beliefs and lack of knowledge - About the industries, food, health, environment.
  • Superiority complex. Look up speciesism. Like racism but to animals.
  • Not thinking for yourself - Being brainwashed.
  • Ignorance - Of what goes on behind the scenes. And not putting yourself in the animals place.
  • Food addiction.
  • Lazyness.
  • Entitlement.
Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I am just opening a discussion here and raising questions about this topic, thinking about eating meat and consuming animal products is new to Me,

thats why I am collecting informations, and I am going to consult a doctor about it, I think I am going to read books about it from now on,

according to My poor knowledge about this topic right now I can not create a strong stable idea about this Topic.

Hi @RawJudah   @Dragallur  @sgn

Thanks for the suggested Books

I will try to get Them ...

2 hours ago, sgn said:

False beliefs and lack of knowledge

2 hours ago, sgn said:

Superiority complex

2 hours ago, sgn said:

Not thinking for yourself

2 hours ago, sgn said:

Ignorance

2 hours ago, sgn said:

Lazyness

I think these issues are one of the challenges for Us as humans that We have to overcome, to be more self actualized, not just about the food that We eat, but about everything that We are going through Our lives.

@Star Net yes but, diet is everything.

it always makes me laugh how far people go to protect their animal eating foods, and to think this is absolutely normal and a great thing to do. It just goes to show how powerful food can be. 

Animal protein causes so many health problems for humans, it’s like it’s the new smoking, people think it’s great but it’s secretly slowly killing them.

Read the pleasure trap and then come back to me ;)

40 minutes ago, RawJudah said:

@Star Net yes but, diet is everything.

it always makes me laugh how far people go to protect their animal eating foods, and to think this is absolutely normal and a great thing to do. It just goes to show how powerful food can be. 

Animal protein causes so many health problems for humans, it’s like it’s the new smoking, people think it’s great but it’s secretly slowly killing them.

Read the pleasure trap and then come back to me ;)

I’ve heard people say the same about veganism. What’s actually the truth? I think that’s something each of us has to experiment with and find out for ourself. 

41 minutes ago, Slade said:

I’ve heard people say the same about veganism

Youtube trolls? ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

What about carnivore animals? Specifically carnivore pets? Just a thought/question.

I agree that fast food and grains damage our bodies, and I loved Leo's video about how to shop for food. I will never look at food the same way again! But I think meat is needed sometimes. Although I'm also very new to this. However, I have read pro-meat articles about vegetarian studies, and all of them seem to be conducted by animal rights promoters or something (thus might be biased), I can't remember the exact informations written there, read it long time ago. I think the site was called "Let them eat meat" or "My plate". Look up these terms if you want, and I do admit I have to do my research.

Also, I'm not attacking anyone with my initial question, as I myself am also considering to try out the vegan diet for at least a month - after reading up on it ofc. If anyone could recommend a list of books to me, that would be great. :) 

On 25/02/2018 at 11:05 AM, Star Net said:

and I am going to consult a doctor about it

You are unlikely to find a support there

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

46 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

You are unlikely to find a support there

True.