Slade

Sungazing & Moongazing for Spiritual Growth

50 posts in this topic

Okay this just blew my fucking mind. I just saw on YouTube that people gaze into the sun at sunrise and sunset in order to attain information from the universe for spiritual growth. Same with the moon. Have any of you heard of this before or ever tried it? It seems so contradictory to what we learn in school, that we should never stare directly into the sun. But why do people across the world all stop and watch the sunset? It’s like something so natural within all of us to look at it.  

Edited by Slade

It’s a wonderful sight to see the sun rise and fall. The moon is nothing less than spectacular. ?

I’m usually headless as the sun rises and falls. It’s what I do??‍♂️

Edited by Faceless

I posted a story about sun gazing last year but it's too old now and been removed. I don't get anything from the moon but the sun is powerful when you match its intensity (IF)

Edited by Vinnie

@Faceless

6 minutes ago, Faceless said:

It’s a wonderful sight to see the sun rise and fall. The moon is nothing less than spectacular. ?

I’m usually headless as the sun rises and falls. It’s what I do??‍♂️

I love looking at a full moon I’ve had beautiful experiences with it. What do you mean headless? 

3 minutes ago, Slade said:

@Faceless

I love looking at a full moon I’ve had beautiful experiences with it. What do you mean headless? 

It’s where the me is not. It’s observation free of any sense of myself observing. It feels like there is just the sun or the moon. Quite a joy 

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Vinnie said:

I posted a story about sun gazing last year but it's too old now and been removed. I don't get anything from the moon but the sun is powerful you match its intensity (IF)

What do you mean if you match it’s intensity? 

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

It’s where the me is not. It’s observation free of any sense of myself observing. It feels like there is just the sun or the moon. Quite a joy 

That sounds dope I’m gonna try it. 

Just now, Slade said:

That sounds dope I’m gonna try it. 

It’s the ultimate freedom. 

@Slade I suggest you contemplate the sun and the nature of energy. Then go for a run. 

40 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

@Slade I suggest you contemplate the sun and the nature of energy. Then go for a run. 

What benefits have you received from sun gazing?

@Slade Lots of traditions around the world have Holy Hours, in which praying, contemplating, and meditating should be done in order to the highest spiritual growth.

The hours of 4-7am are the most crucial for someone who is on the path to awakening to his potential (IMO)

This could be used for:

Meditating, 

Working out,

Praying ---> Showering.

Imagine that to start the day at 4 am :P

@Slade

I've actually been trying sungazing for the past couple of months because I wanted to see first hand what would happen. I'm going to make a vlog about it once I'm done.

So far I'd say it's overhyped. People have made some pretty large claims about sungazing, like that it will cure all your physical problems or give you instant enlightenment.

What I have found though is that i definitely seem to get a boost of energy once I'm done a session. Not every time, but enough that I've seen a pattern.

The experiment continues.

3 hours ago, Slade said:

@aurum that’s dope I look forward to your vlog.

I'm on this, every afternoon there is a field here that i go to connect to nature and feel the nature... i sometimes when my body feel to stare at the sun i just stare it I don't care if my eyes hurts and after my eyes subside in the effect of the sun rays to eyes,,. It changes my view in the environment.. so cool.. haha and until now that affect is still in mine

... I hope it goes without saying that looking directly at the sun WILL damage your eyes. 

I used to stare at the sun as a kid and I have  a form of nigh blindness. For instance, when I look directly at stars they disappear. It's permanent.

Edited by Neo

6 hours ago, Faceless said:

This is exactly me!! You completely lose yourself, your gone. Same with beautiful views (for myself anyway)

Honestly didn't feel that anybody else felt like this... I was starting to think I was the only one xD

Edited by Charlotte
Added content

I heared that sungazing is for collecting suns energy and if you do it right that is enough for you to live of without food...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Charlotte

?

??

Intervals are growing longer to. Go on walks/rides with my boy like that and even grocery stores and such. But I always make time for the timeless when the sun rises and falls and when there is a site to attend to?

Edited by Faceless

28 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@Charlotte

?

??

Intervals are growing longer to. Go on walks/rides with my boy like that and even grocery stores and such. But I always make time for the timeless when the sun rises and falls and when there is a site to attend to?

How have you grown your intervals? Since I noticed that I "lost myself" during these periods my mind sometimes kick in and interrupts me now :S 

Yes! I'm the same with walking/hiking, just appreciation of everything around me.