Mrkvn8

Beware of Psychic Readings

36 posts in this topic

They do an energy reading and predict all the stuff that may happen to you. 

Even though you know it may be bullshit, you start becoming neurotic with:

•”Maybe she’s right?”

•Molding your life around what they say

•Waiting and sitting around for these magical opportunities to happen, or wondering if you should pursue the things they say - chronic indecisiveness

Overall, it’s best to stay away if one is prone to dwell on things, because this shit is like a seed that can really fuck with your head and indepdence.

I got a psychic reading done in Austin about 6 years ago from a gypsy witch.

Didn't believe in them at the time. Just did it for fun.

It pretty much came true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I got a psychic reading done in Austin about 6 years ago from a gypsy witch.

It pretty much came true.

Are you sure it wasnt just very vague though. Even people who believe in this sort of stuff will say 90% are scammers who do a cold reading.

@MM1988 She predicted I would win a major pending legal case.

There was no way she could have known I had a major pending legal case.

She told me, "Don't worry. You will win it." And so I did, a year later.

Real psychics do WAY more than cold-reading. They actually have paranormal powers. The nature of paranormal powers is that they are intuitive and therefore vague.

While there may be some scammers, the whole "scammers" thing is overstated. That's just an excuse the materialist paradigm must make because that model of reality cannot account for any paranormal phenomena.

After the levels of consciousness I've experienced, to me, anything paranormal looks quaint and quite normal. I have experienced things that are more radical than getting anally probed by an alien. So if an alien ever tries to anally probe me, at least I can think to myself, "Well, at least this is still not as radical as a 5-MeO-DMT breakthrough."

@Leo Gura  "Leo is anally probed video footage" will be the most profound video ever

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

39 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@Leo Gura please can you recommend a psychic I can contact? My friend has been missing for over 3 days now and I'm willing to try anything!!!! Here's my post. 

I don't know of any psychics off the top of my head. I'm not really into that stuff.

Google around. I'm sure you can find dozens of them.

8 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@Leo Gura ok. Can you recall the name of this person you saw and her general area?

No, that was a long time ago.

Just use Google!

2 hours ago, Timothy said:

@Leo Gura do you honestly believe there is potential to be had from me getting a reading from a physcic?

I would say learning to read yourself is of greater importance. Seems reasonable right?

5 hours ago, Mrkvn8 said:

They do an energy reading and predict all the stuff that may happen to you. 

Even though you know it may be bullshit, you start becoming neurotic with:

•”Maybe she’s right?”

•Molding your life around what they say

•Waiting and sitting around for these magical opportunities to happen, or wondering if you should pursue the things they say - chronic indecisiveness

Overall, it’s best to stay away if one is prone to dwell on things, because this shit is like a seed that can really fuck with your head and indepdence.

Mind sharing your own experiences with psychics?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I find mind reading and clairvoyance to be very real. Late 2016 I would have called anyone stupid believing in these sorts of things, but my mind and life got so fucked the last year... omg. I even find myself developing the ability to read minds.

One time I tripped with a friend on LSD I could certainly read his mind. Not to mention all those synchronicities that have happened and still are happening.

Not much longer than one fucking year and all of this happened, wtf.

If I only knew how to develop these abilities on purpose so that I can predict the stock market :D

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

I went to a "psychic" once during some major spititual realizations that induced massive emotional turbulence. 

I paid 65 of the 67$ I had to my name to be told that there was curse on my family that can only be cured if I continued to return to this woman for paid chakra cleansing. Or if I paid a large sum of money for a crystal that would keep me safe. She also told me that I was a wolf in my past life. On the recipet the title of the service was "yoga studio" and when I arrived she was smoking a cig and yelling in Spanish on the phone. 

Scammers are real folks- do your research and have a level head before diving into psychics. My mom has gone to a couple that have actually seemed legit though. 

@Nahm well she told me this whole plan for the next 5 months - moving, spiritual experiences, etc.

Started seeing everything as a “sign”, like she said to follow Shamanism. Started entertaining it, but slowly got delusional and became fearful of not “following my intuition or listening to the signs” I suspected. 

Lastly, all these things she told me basically negated my life purpose and I adopted my life purpose to what she told me would happen. 

Basically it caused insane doubt about my life plan, and that maybe her plans/reading is real & accurate knowledge I did not have access to. 

@Leo Gura how can she know something like “you’ll win” when you could have made infinite amount of choices to fuck that up within a year span? 

You coulda slept in for court, not worked hard, etc. 

On 2/20/2018 at 2:35 AM, Timothy said:

@Leo Gura do you honestly believe there is potential to be had from me getting a reading from a physcic?

I went just for fun.

I would not use a psychic for serious matters. If you have a problem, figure it out yourself and solve it yourself -- as much as humanly possible. Maybe turn to psychics in cases of last resort, like if you get cancer and no conventional treatment is working, then go look for a paranormal healer.

I have used paranormal healers to work on some of my stubborn health issues which refuse to go away. And plan to do more of that in the future. The results so far have been limited, but I haven't put serious time into it either. I know there are good healers out there who are not scammers.

19 hours ago, Mrkvn8 said:

@Leo Gura how can she know something like “you’ll win” when you could have made infinite amount of choices to fuck that up within a year span? 

You coulda slept in for court, not worked hard, etc. 

Of course. That is the paradox of clairvoyance.

As the ancient Greeks observed, once a prophecy is made, it will come true regardless of any actions you take to avoid it. Your avoidance of it will become its cause. Hence the "self-fulfilling prophecy" motif common in many Greek myths.

Is that really how it works? I have no idea. All I know is, that witch told me I will win my legal case, and I did! And there was no way she could have known I had a legal case at all. So clearly she intuited something. You can't just cold-read something that specific. And I had to work my ass off to win that case. I had to argue the entire case myself without a lawyer because my lawyer doubled his rates at the last minute. So it was a bit of a miracle that I won. The irony is, if I had taken the witch's prediction seriously, I probably would not have worked so hard at the last minute to prepare my case, and I would have lost! So my skepticism is what made the prediction come true! It was a reverse self-fulfilling prophecy, hehe :D

These days I take witches more seriously. I would think twice before pissing off a witch :D

@Timothy Well, psychics aren't omnipotent. They cannot do anything you want them to do. They are like any other profession. Police have their limits, and so do psychics.

Hope it works out for your friend.

If not, you can always try finding another psychic.

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

These days I take witches more seriously. I would think twice before pissing off a witch :D

How would you even find one ? The same for healers ? How would you distinguish serious healers from scammers ?

My dad had a coffee with a gypsy in a hotel where he was singing that night and he met her there for the first time. After coffee she asked him if he wants from her to read him his future and he agreed then she asked him if he had a divorce case (with his 2nd wife) and she saw that the other side is really dark (and she really is, from my experience) and only wants bad to him and that he will get a lot of help from little bald man which was his lawyer and that he will come out as a winner. And after 3 years he won and pretty much got all his money back which he had to pay to her every month. She also said that I will move to live with him in Switzerland after I finish high school and I had real plans for that BUT I haven't went and I don't plan to because I've changed a lot since last 2 years. So, I guess it is changeable. Creepy stuff :P

Edited by MarinM

Psychic reading is one thing but psychics who possess and influence others minds is yet another. Just think about how many psychics try to enter Trump's mind everyday and influence his decisions. It's proposterous but our world is governed by puppet masters, literally. And I doubt there is any hierarchy and consensus among psychics about who is first to enter trumps head lol, it's just chaotic battleground, hence world is a mess.

@Monkey-man If a psychic entered Trump's head, the psychic would be the one walking away traumatized xD