WildeChilde

What is A Kundalini Awakening Really?

31 posts in this topic

I hope Leo will do a video on this topic at some point and how to properly awaken it.  I tried psychedelics for the first time with Leo's safety guidelines and recommendations, and it turned out great.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

I read that if you do nofap,dark room retreat, eat healthy, meditate everyday and kundalini yoga it's almost guarantee it happens.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Exactly how it happened as Shin puts it. In the middle of a vipassana meditation retreat; no fap, meditating in a dark single cell, eating healthy. I would like to add that if you feel any pleasant sensations like deep yawning, subtle vibrations, or sexual energy, just feel into it and try to get as much juice out of it as possible and it will slowly grow. Mine started out as deep relaxing teary yawns that happened during meditation 2-5 times. 

@nick96 @nightrider1435 @Quanty @Prabhaker That is why I only practice do nothing meditation. During this practice with time I am finding the source of my being. It happens without me doing anything.

now back to the question - how one should awaken kundalini purposefully? With special yogic techniques? Does that mean that yoga could be dangerous practice if not prepared for deliberate kundalini awakening? Are there same risks connected with my meditation practice?

@Shanmugam maybe that is what sadhguru meant by possibilities of death during awakening?

17 hours ago, nightrider1435 said:

Ok..

Isn't it the case ?

It didn't feel like I chose anything during all the major shifts of my life, more like the choice has been already made somehow.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, egoless said:

@Shanmugam maybe that is what sadhguru meant by possibilities of death during awakening?

No.. he did not..

Kundalini itself is a concept only used in Kriya yoga. Sadhguru says Kriya yogis are those 10% who can actually live after enlightenment... The 90% people who will die during enlightenment, according to him, are not kriya yogis at all. And he further goes on to say that he even pegs down his own kriya yogi followers if they are about to reach enlightenment, so that they don't die!  (in other words, he won't let them reach enlightenment)..

You are not understanding what he says in the first place. As per my understanding and observation, you are not actively paying attention to details and properly use your discrimination when you read or listen to something. At least, in many of the posts that you have made in conversations with me, it is very obvious. This is actually a common problem in many people of this era because the attention span is less.  You may want to work on it. Take it as a suggestion because you will save a lot of energy as a result. :) 

Edited by Shanmugam

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam My attention is sinking back to its source sometimes :) 

Edited by egoless

7 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Shanmugam My attention is sinking back to its source sometimes :) 

252p51.jpg

God is love

And God in them