CuteCornDog

Negative Memories

10 posts in this topic

Another thread addressing how pointless my life is because of my family.

Right now, the only thing I can think about because of them memories is how weird my brother is with words.

Do you have a meditation habit? I suggest installing one if you don't.

Hey. Maybe get in contact with a therapist? I don't think anything will change if you continue just making threads on this forum about your issues.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

35 minutes ago, sgn said:

Hey. Maybe get in contact with a therapist? I don't think anything will change if you continue just making threads on this forum about your issues.

Already been there.

They can't help me.

I need to get out of this abusive environment but no place is interesting me.

They are your family and of course the more you care for them, the more their words hurt. Try to zoom out and be less judgmental about them as much as you can. They may be really close to you but they are not you! You are your own person and don't need to look up to them or feel like there is no way out. Leo's self actualization process is amazing especially when you are in a hard and mentally draining situation. Maybe getting more focused on who you are and how you can improve YOURSELF is a good way to not to think of them so much. 

Just an idea I feel it could help you. Research: "high expressed emotion level within family".

Edited by frnsh

@CuteCornDog Meditation, exercise, healthy eating, time in nature, breath focus, mindfulness.....or someone else’s ‘fault’? Gotta pick one, right? You bout ready to try something new? I hope so. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

find a way to live on your own already. are you 18+ yet?

work hard.

unborn Truth

@CuteCornDog You will have to take time to heal. It might take time, but it's possible. Try not to become a complete victim.

I recommend the book Psycho-cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz to help you out. It's on Leo's book list. Most of what's covered in the book is about how to create a positive self-image, which can be very helpful if you have a lot of negative memories. You basically focus on replacing the habit of experiencing negative memories and instead you cultivate a habit of experiencing positive memories, thus a better self-image. It really does work, give the book a try!

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

Perfect enviroment to grow because you can see what you dont want

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.