Natasha

Spiritual Nickname

90 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shanmugam said:

Oh.. Then does that mean that I want an asshole? 9_9 (I picked the name 'Mr.Asshole')

I already have one; And I don't like anal sex either...  xD

Clear self deception anal paradigm. 

Jk

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Late evenings are tough on this thread - last night was about penis envy, tonight about anal paradigm. Wonder what tomorrow will bring :o:$xD

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

Late evenings are tough on this thread - last night was about penis envy, tonight about anal paradigm. Wonder what tomorrow will bring :o:$xD

13 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

All depend on how a good (bad) girl you will be ;)

*peacefully preparing the ropes*

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, Natasha said:

Haha.  Kids on here.

8 hours ago, Shin said:

All depend on how a good (bad) girl you will be ;)

*peacefully preparing the ropes*

Oh it's up to me now...pressure 9_9:P

Carry on, folks, but no naughty spiritual names for me, please ;) 

On 2/5/2018 at 9:08 PM, Shanmugam said:

'Ma Lolsha'

There is no edit feature for a name change on here :| , but Ma Lolsha would be a good one B|

32 minutes ago, Natasha said:

There is no edit feature for a name change on here :| , but Ma Lolsha would be a good one B|

@Natasha Well that explains why I can't fine one. I wanted to change my user name to Shunyata (emptiness)

1 minute ago, cetus56 said:

@Natasha Well that explains why I can't fine one. I wanted to change my user name to Shunyata (nothingness)

I like Shunyata B|

I Googled and Leo's post came up in the search from back in April that he was removing the name changing feature from the forum, because people were misusing it. 

@Natasha No worries..  I will call you Ma Lolsha.. xD Good to see a different profile pic but it is low resolution.. :) I wish I could know how you really look. I always wondered about many people in this forum... How do they actually look like? It becomes more personal when we can see that person.. :)

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam

57 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

I always wondered about many people in this forum... How do they actually look like?

I assure you that my avatar is a close enough representation of my reclusive and solitary nature, and my current snowy environment, as well as my hair colour ... Oh, and I have a long 'tale' I could talk about.

34 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

I assure you that my avatar is a close enough representation of my reclusive and solitary nature, and my current snowy environment, as well as my hair colour ... Oh, and I have a long 'tale' I could talk about.

Lol And a stare that could kill, and spots that never change. Cute kitty 9_9;) 

Edited by Natasha

@Mighty Mouse Lol 

I already picked one, but it won't let me change it :| Leo cancelled that feature last year.

1 minute ago, Shiva said:

I find these Indian-sounding names quite lame when you're not actually Indian xD

Good point :D Is Shiva your given name? Cos it kinda sounds Indian too?

2 minutes ago, Shiva said:

No it's not, I stole it. I'm one of the fake-indians xD

Just looked it up, cool name... Shiva meaning 'Lord, Supreme Being' B|

I think it's perfectly fine to have an Indian name. It doesn't matter how you "look." "Race" and "nationality" doesn't count--big, meaningless labels given by the government and ppl. I'm glad that ppl are having beautiful names and not just having them according to someone else's norms. Your life is your life, not someone else's ridiculous norms. Hindi & Sanskrit names are beautiful. Shiva is one of the main Gods of the Hindu religion. He's the God of the destroyer. Brahma is the God of the creater, and Vishnu, God of preservation. 

@Natasha  Doesn't the name Natasha have some significance in reference to the birth of Christ? How much more spiritual do ya want to be? Wouldn't really work with Madam though, and besides M. Blavatsky already claimed it ...

hpbtm-c1.jpg

Edited by snowleopard

@snowleopard Natasha is my nickname, it's quite popular in my country of origin, Ukraine. My given name is Nataliya, and yes it is of Latin origin meaning 'natal day, Christmas'.