Adam M

did u guys see this shit

257 posts in this topic

Leo I am so so happy for you!  You deserved this moment.  You look so happy!

Good job!

Edited by Annetta

2 hours ago, MM1988 said:

But for real though. There are Monks training for enlightenment their whole live living in a temple and for them it takes decades if it is happening anyway. Leo said hes meditating about an hour a day, and I think he's into spirituality for about 5 years. I mean, what are the chances? 

None. You don't have to meditate a second to become enlightened. Monks that are training for enlightenment happens. Monks thinking that meditating for decades will make them enlightened also just happens. Monks saying that they became enlightened because of meditating for decades also just happens. Everything just happens.

"you" already are enlightened, it's just not realized yet. You can't even realize it because there is no "you". Realization just happens.

2 hours ago, MM1988 said:

At least this brightened up my day after getting a ton of crypto money stolen yesterday. If there is no control it couldnt be any other way. That money wasnt mine anyway. Nice to think about it that way, my emotions are still gonna be all over the place the next days though. 

I've lost so much money so many times. I see it as a hint I can never find my happiness outside. 

Reality knows that I'd be happy with cash and probably not pursue anything further, it's helping me out, what a slippery beast :P 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

8 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

None. You don't have to meditate a second to become enlightened. Monks that are training for enlightenment happens. Monks thinking that meditating for decades will make them enlightened also just happens. Monks saying that they became enlightened because of meditating for decades also just happens. Everything just happens.

"you" already are enlightened, it's just not realized yet. You can't even realize it because there is no "you". Realization just happens.

That's actually pretty wrong.  If you build up mental constructs over many years of your life, they take time to deconstruct.  Yes, you are already enlightened, but to be actually realized you have to uncondition yourself and that can take a lifetime depending on the person.  

1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

That's actually pretty wrong.  If you build up mental constructs over many years of your life, they take time to deconstruct.  Yes, you are already enlightened, but to be actually realized you have to uncondition yourself and that can take a lifetime depending on the person.  

Cool! 

I wonder what he did right before it happened.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

1 minute ago, Psyche_92 said:

Cool! 

Do you understand what I'm saying?  Your one word response seems angry, but this is an important point.  If you have built up constructs of self, they take time to deconstruct.  That process is very slow.  Are you new to this stuff?  

4 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Do you understand what I'm saying?  Your one word response seems angry, but this is an important point.  If you have built up constructs of self, they take time to deconstruct.  That process is very slow.  Are you new to this stuff?  

Yes i'm new, please explain EVERYTHING to me. 

Just now, Psyche_92 said:

Yes i'm new, please explain EVERYTHING to me. 

Ah, you're upset.  Sorry, friend.  

But, food for thought, one liner's to enlightenment are not original, nor have they ever worked for a single person ever.  

Just now, Heart of Space said:

Ah, you're upset.  Sorry, friend.  

But, food for thought, one liner's to enlightenment are not original, nor have they ever worked for a single person ever.  

Check out Enlightenment one-liners thread bro, Most of my posts are weed-generated insights :D I like to think people read them and become insta enlightened boooom

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Just now, Dodo said:

Check out Enlightenment one-liners thread bro, Most of my posts are weed-generated insights :D I like to think people read them and become insta enlightened boooom

Point taken.  Consider my previous posts invalid.  <3

2 hours ago, sgn said:

I wonder what he did right before it happened.

@sgn It really doesn't matter. When it's time one simple word uttered could be enough. Even a glass shattering on the floor could be the catalyst. It happened and it is complete. That is all that matters.:)

Just now, cetus56 said:

@sgn It really doesn't matter. When it's time one simple word uttered could be enough.  It happened and it is complete. That is all that matters.:)

The thing is when I'm high on weed every time I feel like I have the Truth and nothing matters etc... Perhaps it's the nature of drugs, I mean they get you high... But problem is when they wear off. If this was a drug induced Truth, it will wear off obviously, but I don't think it was. 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

7 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@sgn It really doesn't matter. When it's time one simple word uttered could be enough.  It happened and it is complete. That is all that matters.:)

It matters to my interest.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

41 minutes ago, sgn said:

It matters to my interest.

@sgn I'm sure Leo will share more info later how it happened (for him). Gotta wait and see.:)

Will be very interesting to see how he progresses from here, whether it's a permanent shift etc. Looking forward to future content for sure.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Ah man I’m so excited. So much fear came over me while I watched him go through this though.

I still find myself trying to grab hold of everything when I feel my identity slipping away, I cannot imagine how it must be like to let that go and fully abide.

Grats Leo, and awesome you were willing to pick up the camera and share the moment with us.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Leo, can you hear all of us that ever is and will ever be on the wave of consciousness through this song?  Your ancestors are so happy you have made it through and have joined them?

I want to know if you can hear what I heard.

19 minutes ago, Annetta said:

Leo, can you hear all of us that ever is and will ever be on the wave of consciousness through this song?  Your ancestors are so happy you have made it through and have joined them?

Of course, it is everywhere you look. It is everything. It's relatively easy to see it in something as beautiful as this song. But can you see it in a pile a shit? Can you see in your annoying family? Can you see it in your pain? Can you see it in hate, fear and death?

<3

But what do I say, you are absolutely perfect.

Edited by No-Thing