egoless

Law of attraction - bentinho Massaro

66 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Annetta said:

I want to manifest a life working with/rescuing animals.

If I put all my focus on this maybe it will manifest into something?? ?

The word "want" gives the universe the signal what you don't already have so the universe will by its laws only attract more of what you "don't have". The mindset needs to be "i already have, i am grateful for what i have, you must imagine, picture, act and behave as manifestation has already happened because ultimately it has you just do not see it yet. Your reality is your creation, you are the creator you just do not see it.

e79672ce95606181443af387612a6e32.jpg

@Dodo Why don't you share with others what you messaged me and maybe an apology or a thank you ;)

Growth starts there :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

4 hours ago, pluto said:

The word "want" gives the universe the signal what you don't already have so the universe will by its laws only attract more of what you "don't have".

Or it triggers feelings of motivation in you to take action, and therefore you get want you want? Because of you taking action.

I want a zip of water now so I'm gonna reach after it and drink that. I don't think I send a signal out in the universe so some force made it happen. But the mind sended a signal to the body to move.

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

On 1/20/2018 at 0:10 PM, pluto said:

Tell that to Conor McGregor or the other successful people that learned to apply the law and actually did everything they said when and how it would turn out to be. Law of attraction is a Universal Law. It works regardless. The only thing is 99% of people don't know how to use and apply the law properly.

Conor McGregor said he would finish Floyd in the 4th round (or one of the early rounds) and he got finished himself. He said he would finish Nate Diaz (their first fight) in the 2nd round but got submitted himself. I guess it only works sometimes, right? ;)

2 hours ago, Esoteric said:

Conor McGregor said he would finish Floyd in the 4th round (or one of the early rounds) and he got finished himself. He said he would finish Nate Diaz (their first fight) in the 2nd round but got submitted himself. I guess it only works sometimes, right? ;)

It worked for 80-90% of what he said. Near the end he became very cocky and starting acting in an unintelligent manor and lost track. If you notice with the first DIaz fight he basically said everything he will do to Diaz that Diaz ended up doing to him. It backfires when abused, heart-mind bust be in harmony for things to flow well. There are many other universal laws that prevent others from being abused ect..

B R E A T H E

@Leo GuraAre you still planning to release the reprogramm the subconscious course? I would reeeally like that. And if not, do you have some research links?