egoless

Law of attraction - bentinho Massaro

66 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura agree! Since the source is one and infinite every mind should have infinite potential as well! Hence the power of loa... you can create absolutely everything if you know that you can!

Edited by egoless

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Then you have the best of both worlds.

These words are dimond! Balance is the key... I totally agree with what you’ve said now

8 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Leo Gura agree! Since the source is one and infinite every mind should have infinite potential as well! Hence the power of loa... you can create absolutely everything if you know that you can!

For me that's simply a wrong statement not supported by reality. The reason why we know we can't do certain things is because we checked prior to having the "belief". 

Yeah wrong statements can exist too, but it's just like the rubbish on the streets. We're better of without them. I'm sure there have been plenty of crazies who thought they could fly and jumped to their death proving your idea wrong. 

I agree that we can imagine anything we like, but that's not the same as making it materialize in the waking state. In dream we have more power.  

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

27 minutes ago, pluto said:

This may help :)

Did it, didn't work, proven wrong bam

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

12 minutes ago, egoless said:

@Dodo It will never work with your current attitude ;) 

That's how religions start. 

First manipulate everyone to believe/think/say positive things about X, because otherwise X wouldn't work lol........... 

No in my world beliefs are to be discarded, not added on. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

43 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Did it, didn't work, proven wrong bam

3rd dimensional thinking has its limitations, time is one of them. 4th/5th or higher on the other hand, manifestation would occur almost if not instantaneously. Sadly there are no shortcuts, you gotta do the work to get to a more rapid manifestation. Practices makes perfect.

B R E A T H E

3 minutes ago, pluto said:

3rd dimensional thinking has its limitations, time is one of them. 4th/5th or higher on the other hand, manifestation would occur almost if not instantaneously. Sadly there are no shortcuts, you gotta do the work to get to a more rapid manifestation. Practices makes perfect.

I know, if you are good at it and also you are me, just manifest for me. I really have a money issue, so pls manifest for me today. I need some money today because I can't even buy food. Thanks. I visualized 5 million, not even 1 pound manifested. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Any second-hand belief is not it.  It’s a starting point though.  It’s a step on the path.  But there are 100 more steps.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Dodo said:

First manipulate everyone to believe/think/say positive things about X, because otherwise X wouldn't work lol........... 

I did not mean belief. There is huge difference between beliefs and knowing. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

LoA is very powerful stuff. Used it to build Actualized.org through sheer programming of my vision into my mind, despite all by beliefs that it could not be done and that I suck.

The problem is, most people are never taught how to apply LoA. It's not just about imagining $100000000 checks.

Interesting. Has your idea of LoA changed at all since you made that video on it years ago? Like how do you see it fitting into the big picture? 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I want to manifest a life working with/rescuing animals.

If I put all my focus on this maybe it will manifest into something?? ?

@egoless I think it’s worth a glance, for the sake of pro-loa, that there is ultimately no difference between belief and knowledge. I look for the distinction between belief and experience, and I call ‘that’ known to me. Perhaps nothing can be known but the Truth it’s self, revealing all knowledge is not true. If knowledge were truth, how could loa be possible?

I like how Dave Matthews put it - “In the end, it all piles up to one big nothing-at-all.” “We are innocent instead” 

So, back to loa - “Seek up an emotion” “Forget about the reasons and the treasons we are seeking”.  

We are innocent.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I found this to be an interesting perspective on this whole "Law of Attraction" thing. He actually spent time in his previous years believing in the manifestation paradigm and practicing it.

8 hours ago, Dodo said:

With religion, “X”, is the dogma. 

With LOA, “X” is what you want.  Not what someone wants for you, wants you to have, wants you to do, wants you to give, wants you to help them with.

”X” is what YOU want.

Perhaps loa is bunk to you because you haven’t taken time to distinguish what it is you want?

Shot in the dark. Hopefully helpful, vs argumentative. 

❤️

If the dodo practiced loa, would it be extinct? Lol

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

With religion, “X”, is the dogma. 

With LOA, “X” is what you want.  Not what someone wants for you, wants you to have, wants you to do, wants you to give, wants you to help them with.

”X” is what YOU want.

Perhaps loa is bunk to you because you haven’t taken time to distinguish what it is you want?

Shot in the dark. Hopefully helpful, vs argumentative. 

❤️

If the dodo practiced loa, would it be extinct? Lol

They wanted to attract death. Seriously they were such nice friendly creatures and even their meat didn't taste good... They should've been pets - instead the mighty Human destroy, because the dodos didn't run :( . 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo lol. Yeah.  Or, maybe there never was a dodo, and it is representative within the illusion. Cavemen too perhaps. Even me, maybe. What do I represent to you, if anything?

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo lol. Yeah.  Or, maybe there never was a dodo, and it is representative within the illusion. Cavemen too perhaps. Even me, maybe. What do I represent to you, if anything?

My whole life is a lie. You are Nahm. You are pixels on the screen, but I also had a dream where I met God by the name of Nahm. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟