egoless

Why I think Leo may go "crazy" or... Leo we need you!

13 posts in this topic

Leo "this" world needs the man like you...

Going "crazy" is the best case scenario here. And unfortunately I don't mean word crazy in the conventional way you are used to. I am afraid it is much worse...

This topic is no joke guys, please be conscious of what is said here.

Leo goes so deep into the infinite rabbit hole of "insanity" that sooner or later I suspect that he will surpass the point of no return. Unfortunately many of you don't see the real depth of where Leo is currently at. I think he is even much deeper than many so called Enlightened gurus! He literally fucks with his reality regularly. This is not a game. Human mind can not survive this type of ventures!

Most of you only see him saying: Hey this is Leo! with the big smile on his face. However, what many of you don't notice this man goes through infinite amounts of mindfucks on at least weekly basis... I am sure some of these mindfucks may be so damn hardcore that it will bring ordinary guy and even some of the Enlightened ones to the asylum! Leo you are so damn serious about your death man! Why do you want so desperately to vanish from "this" reality?! There is no point of return man. There are infinite numbers of perspectives and it is impossible to explore them all and survive in this human mind form...

Those who don't know I am referring to his last video on the blog (But not only, I am observing changes in him for a long time already):

"It's heavy stuff! This is heavy stuff!..." - I see it in your eyes!

https://www.actualized.org/insights/changing-perspectives-destroys-reality

Everything is a perspective. You being so damn serious about the Truth is also the perspective. You can't tell which perspective is right or wrong because none of them is! Who knows this better then you! then why are you so desperately trying to kill yourself with this "ultimate" perspective?! 

Do you want to end up in asylum? Do you want to die? Why are you doing this? Stop playing with the reality in such a dangerous way! 

Leo please stop! We need you! World needs you!

I know that you know it better... But maybe, just maybe you will also consider my very limited perspective.

Maybe there is no need to be so damn serious to reach the rabbit hole bottom! Maybe... just maybe sometimes it is the best to go and just watch a TV with your loved ones...

Peace! I don't want the man like you to vanish from "this" reality! 

Edited by egoless

Man, you got it bad, huh?

Dude, just let go. You're only clinging for your life, not others. 

btw, that blog video REALLYYY fucked me in the head. I almost threw up. It was AMAZING! :S

Edited by JustinS

@Pallero  Yes I am! I am! For myself... For Leo.. For you! I admit! Does it make me less of the "god"?! 

Why is it so much damn better to be the infinite rather than finite?!...

Edited by egoless

one day: Heyyyy this is Leo, there's nothing to know, nowhere to go, nothing to do.

The world doesn't need Leo, if he dies it goes on, if he lives it goes on, he is just a guy on the internet you became attached to, no matter how valid/invalid his points are. Take it easy man, this is coming from the inside, not the outside.

i dont think that Leo's trips to the other side would rewire physically his brain to a point of no return unable to come back to duality.

@egoless Where can anyone really go? Put your right arm out to the side. You reached into what is you.

12 minutes ago, blazed said:

This is what happens when you do drugs folks xD

He'll be fine he's going through a strange loop taking complete different approaches these days,  he's into the new age stuff now and radical open-mindedness.

Weird lately he's been a fan of sadhguru but particularly in the supernatural stuff,  sadhguru is the craziest teacher I follow,  one day he's talking about superpowers another day he's blowing it all away as nonsense.

He's just going to keep looping until enlightenment.

How are you so sure about it. I doubt Leo is sure himself. The thing is this is not only about tripping for him anymore. I could imagine how the reality could vanish for him sometimes when he is even sober... 

It is not about only Enlightenment anymore. Enlightenment is just the beginning of the infinity... Leo is after the infinity which equals to the death - being blank paper.

Edited by egoless

@egoless i'm nowhere near where Leo is, so I can only talk from my own experience. 

What I've glimpsed so far is so unimaginably beautiful I wouldn't worry about insanity.  The magnitude of truth is way bigger than any human concern for insanity. These concepts fall in water when you get a taste of truth. The beauty of it is so captivating it's no wonder people give their entire lives to it,  it really doesn't compare to anything, not even close. Or maybe I'm just insane too :P

Having no destination, I'm never lost. - Ikkyu

Cut the gossip. Do your work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.