LaucherJunge

The key to letting go

11 posts in this topic

I had a really hard time letting go all troughout my life and I finally found the key. What always makes me unable to let go is hope, stop hoping and just go on with life. As long as there is hope you will keep fighting and hurting yourself. Hope is toxic, hope is just fantasy, just live in reality.

Yes, this could be the key for letting go... Its maybe not always the only reason why we cant let go, but its a big factor, nice insight

I would say that the key is to have something else and new to focus on, in order to break a fixation of the latest high (maybe) impact stimulay that might have occured in an empty boring life.

The term "get a life" fits well here.

Whenever start regurgetating events, then I know for sure that I am being bored out of my mind and need to get new s*i* to be done.

Life goes on.

Mr. Hope is very useful sometimes and sometimes he just needs to die....or at least go on a coffe break :) in order for life to be comfy again.

Hope can be a virus... It can become a great excuse to not live the present moment as it is  ! 

On 1/2/2018 at 5:54 AM, pluto said:

86fe48cea91a01d91060157e95bdf8e7.jpg

Mindblown !!!! such grace and beauty in this truth. Thank you so much for sharing !

@LaucherJunge I wanted to say to there is some very valuable truth in what you shared. I find that hope makes me suffer as well in some capacity...like getting my heart broken by two men who I was (and still am) really in love with, yet feeling heartbroken still because of a hope that they'd love me and want me again. I can imagine it's why I've had such a hard time letting go !

“I remember when you said to me my friend... Hope is a prison!”

- Architects

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

wonderful insight. I felt it click right when I read it, do you know that feeling?

I'm very attached to hope. I've been living on hope for so long... hoping to find love and happiness. 

but how do I detach from hope? 

whatever arises, love that