egoless

Money rules the game - can’t escape the system!

18 posts in this topic

I understand Leo perfectly well in his new video about marketing. However, @Leo Gura I think you are still dependant on the system. You can’t escape the system even if you are an entrepreneur. What if youtube goes down tomorrow. What if government decides to block your channel. See? You are still playing the game by their rules. We are still very dependent on the system. What if the answer lies to become the system yourself and change it from the inside. Money rules the game today. So money is the system. Money is the power. As you said, marketing your ideas and information requires vast amounts of resources. 

Your channel exists until system gets threatened by it. Maybe these times will come - Hopefully no. Secondly, to experience the life fully you need money, you need freedom, you need materialism in certain degree. Going on vacations and traveling, tasting quality wine with rich flavors, tasting food from around the world, meeting new and interesting people. This is the experience. This is what life is about. Money rules the game Leo. System is also part of you. 

Edited by egoless

@egoless You could experience everything you want. Money isn’t even real in the ‘ physical ‘ sense, let alone existentially. It’s 3 cups and a peanut, but there’s no peanut - just people who know there’s no peanut, so they get movin the cups.  What if YouTube keeps working fine. What if Leo keeps growing his influence and makes millions a year, and helps millions a year. What if he’s the catalyst to the change. What if you are. What if love is more powerful than money. What if none of this is real and our own thinking is creating it. What if, is an exciting game. 

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

What if, there’s no system to escape.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, egoless said:

I understand Leo perfectly well in his new video about marketing. However, @Leo Gura I think you are still dependant on the system. You can’t escape the system even if you are an entrepreneur. What if youtube goes down tomorrow. What if government decides to block your channel. See? You are still playing the game by their rules. We are still very dependent on the system. What if the answer lies to become the system yourself and change it from the inside. Money rules the game today. So money is the system. Money is the power. As you said, marketing your ideas and information requires vast amounts of resources. 

Your channel exists until system gets threatened by it. Maybe these times will come - Hopefully no. Secondly, to experience the life fully you need money, you need freedom, you need materialism in certain degree. Going on vacations and traveling, tasting quality wine with rich flavors, tasting food from around the world, meeting new and interesting people. This is the experience. This is what life is about. Money rules the game Leo. System is also part of you. 

I hope he does.

That would mean he's extremely popular and some things started to change drastically irl because of it.

Won't matter at that point if he's on youtube or not.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The one who see’s social institutions as part of the game doesn’t become slave to them. 

One who knows the substance of a game plays it well. 

@Nahm that’s what I’m saying but in a different way. There is no system in reality. Everything is “system”. You are money, you are system. You can’t experience the many possibilities the life could offer without money. You would get stuck in your city homeless and starving. Money rules the game in physical dimension you are living in. Wether you like it or not that’s the case. We could speak fancy words and metaphors for the days but you are still stuck here in this dimension. Money is means to do whatever the hell you want to do. You created money, you gave it power. In the end as you said it’s all about experience and the game of life. 

P.S. I’ve never been materialistic or greedy but I’m realist and that’s how it works in reality. You can’t think of self actualization or spirituality when you are starving to death. That’s basics of Maslow’s hierarchy.

Edited by egoless

@RichardY I don’t actually. I dislike the money system. But unfortunately that’s the reality we are living in.

P.S. Some people only understand what I say on the surface level. 

@egoless I never said you could escape society. I said the exact opposite: we are all in this together.

I basically gave you a high-level strategy for using the system against itself.

You can generate lots of money doing conscious things. I never asked you to become a bum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless I never said you could escape society. I said the exact opposite: we are all in this together.

I basically gave you a high-level strategy for using the system against itself.

You can generate lots of money doing conscious things. I never asked you to become a bum.

Yes Leo, you are right. I watched video till the end more carefully. We are together in this indeed. It’s all about spiral dynamics my wise friend. Thank you for the video!

Attacking the ruling systems will cause unknown havoc, but it will have to happen eventually. Simply manipulating the system is not enough, because this implies that those less able/unwilling of manipulation are destined for a mediocre life filled with stress. I don't wish this on anyone. The system is not necessary anymore. Way too many people are tired of this system. It is time to adopt a new one. But the ruling systems will not allow this. We have to fight back. We have to fight back in a civilised manner. 

Who needs information on spiral dynamics? Just inquire into yourself ??

Edited by Faceless

@egoless  A dreamed up reality with lots of money ... A dreamed up reality without much money ... What do they have in common?

Edited by snowleopard

@egoless So you don't like money scro???

Totally man, I could see someone starving to death in their home city without money, especially a North American one, like Miami. The fat people must eat all the food. Without money how can you have a Home(relationship)?   

Power and the money, money and the power
Minute after minute, hour after hour.....

@RichardY It's not about loving the money as a piece of useless paper. You love the possibilities it opens up for you. You love the freedom it gives to you. That is fundamentally why you love the money. I mean there could be much better system on the Earth instead of money. Like everyone creating the value for everyone and sharing it with others who need it. But.. This is way too idealistic to be true right now.

@egoless A jump from like to love there. I like the answers that money sometimes provides. There is a distinction in my mind between money(something tangible that can be used for real world use) and currency something more intangible that is based on credibility. You can have currency(credibility) with someone, but not money.

Besides if someone was a monk, maybe they could provide various medical and psychological healing, build relationships based on something other than vanity.

Be something more than capital in a system. Economics is an Art not a Science, in Austrian Economics.

Money is not good or bad in and of itself.  Money is nothing other than potential.  Realize this.  This is a very deep truth about money that a lot of people seem to miss.

Edited by Joseph Maynor