Principium Nexus

If you could invent something and have no restrictions

14 posts in this topic

We all have had amazing ideas but never really gotten the time/knowledge/resources to make it a reality. How about sharing it with the world? Maybe other people will find some use for it and thus we can all contribute in some way.

It can be an invention to help yourself in daily life or even be something of gigantic scale in space or whatever you can imagine.

Some examples of my own ideas:

-Inflatable space colony, cheap in transport, build it from many segments to minimize further damage when something breaks. Can be completely set-up in days, huge space can be achieved, normal costs of heavy weight material would surpas the costs of same volume and space many times.

A full moon colony can be achieved in a few weeks? Extendable modules can be shipped and easily be added. Before you know it we could have a space of several hundereds of meters, plenty of room for growing crops, more room for movement etc.

Capacity for people also hugely increases.

NASA why you don't do this? ?

WOW!  This is a great question.  Freeing people from limiting-beliefs seems like a biggie to me.

@Joseph Maynor I mean why keep your amazing ideas to yourself when you are probably not going to do with it anyways?

Maybe someday someone will read it and make it a reality.

I have an idea for you. Make a device, what I can put it in my car and gives me points based on how I drift. Like in a racing games there is this meter what gives points. With little screen or through the app I want to see results. So me and my friends can compare these results, practice and to compete.  Someone could say its horrible idea because it would get on the wrong hands and starts causing crashes in traffic, but hey !!!! FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY !!!! 

mankind is not mature enough for my ideas yet...

unborn Truth

A pill that give instant unconditional love and self-realization for good, without any drawbacks.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

A machine that can detect a persons level of consciousness so I in a easy way can pick friends, employees and girlfriend(s).  So people don't have to spend time probing people.

Edited by Spiral

@Principium Nexus Where I live, balloon sinuplasty is not available, so I’d like my own at-home-do-it-yourself-kit. For the fairer sex, I’d love a robot like counter top device, like Alexa, that replies in nondualities, with a handful of preloaded statements like, “of course you don’t look fat in that!”, and “of course he doesn’t know how to load the dishwashing machine”. If someone could get on that already, I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 12/6/2017 at 3:59 AM, Principium Nexus said:

@Joseph Maynor I mean why keep your amazing ideas to yourself when you are probably not going to do with it anyways?

Maybe someday someone will read it and make it a reality.

This is my life calling!  I just realized that.

My life calling is freeing people from limiting-beliefs.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 12/6/2017 at 3:34 PM, Spiral said:

A machine that can detect a persons level of consciousness so I in a easy way can pick friends, employees and girlfriend(s).  So people don't have to spend time probing people.

This is something I think about seriously, not exactly in those words though. If you have some kind of way to be certain that another person can be trusted and actually wants to do you good, it could go a long way in enabling peace on this planet.

On 12/7/2017 at 2:34 AM, Spiral said:

Spiritually attune self so you become sensitive enough to see auras then you won't need the machine :D Personally i always thought about the ability to exchange life experiences in a flash of an eye by simply touching another human being and whoever they touch carries it on like a virus. It will save us lightworkers so much time and effort hehe

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

theres a few things i have in mind but I'm limited by my own beliefs :/