stevegan928

How Many Enlightened Beings On This Forum?

25 posts in this topic

Oh yeah, we're all already enlightened... ¬¬ Yeah but how many of us are actually aware of this fact throughout most of the day? 

Why can't some people accept that perhaps enlightment is some type of neurological "event" going on in the brain? That a set of nerves or whatever gets activated which results in so and so results...

@Blissout I feel like maybe whenever we start getting into what enlightenment IS we create the potential to fall into a trap and get stuck in this work. Not like it's bad or wrong to define it but it's probably just more practical not to if you actually want to achieve it. But I'm a total noob so take my words with a grain of salt. 

@aurum tell them to pinky swear. Enlightened beings are people with the consciousness of God's divine goodness flowing through them. God cannot break a pinky promise because the act is simply too low of a vibration, it's impossible. 

12 minutes ago, stevegan928 said:

@aurum tell them to pinky swear. Enlightened beings are people with the consciousness of God's divine goodness flowing through them. God cannot break a pinky promise because the act is simply too low of a vibration, it's impossible. 

But you can't grab their pinky over the internet! Your plan has been foiled.

2 hours ago, stevegan928 said:

Yeah but how many of us are actually aware of this fact throughout most of the day? 

There many on this forum that has realized this. Some may have gone back to sleep after the realization though. :)

22 minutes ago, stevegan928 said:

tell them to pinky swear. Enlightened beings are people with the consciousness of God's divine goodness flowing through them.

This is a whole other story. Fully embodied enlightenment? Not many, maybe none.

3 hours ago, Blissout said:

Why can't some people accept that perhaps enlightment is some type of neurological "event" going on in the brain? That a set of nerves or whatever gets activated which results in so and so results...

Enlightenment is about finding your center, which doesn't exist. Everything else exists in that center, but it does not exist (stand out).

Finding less than a needle in a haystack, it's experiential. It's about finding that the haystack is within the "less than a needle". 

Being aware of enlightenment starts dissolving the illusory from experience. 

No need to think about enlightenment objectively, as the result from enlightenment is not enlightenment. 

Speaking about enlightened person means to already overlook the center. The person is not at the center. The person is an appearance in the center also. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Blissout

Enlightenment affects the neurons in the brain, but the neurons in the brain are not a cause of enlightenment.

On 11/8/2017 at 2:38 AM, aurum said:

@stevegan928

Here's a better question. How would you ever know if a forum member was enlightened?

That IS THE question! ❤️

I saw the moon a hundred times and a hundred times I thought it was real. How could it not be real, I was seeing it! That was my prison.

I am not real, and the moon is not real, and we laugh about this alone. I was not seeing it, I see it now. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 minutes ago, Nahm said:

That IS THE question! ❤️

I saw the moon a hundred times and a hundred times I thought it was real. How could it not be real, I was seeing it! That was my prison.

I am not real, and the moon is not real, and we laugh about this alone. I was not seeing it, I see it now. 

I was having a dream last night where I don't remember exactly what happened, but I remember I was incredibly angry and annoyed - it was some sort of injustice/something horribly unlucky happening to *me*. I was so unhappy, that even when I woke up from the dream, this feeling continued and I felt annoyed that I was hard done by.

I had the strong feeling of "Nothing that can happen can fix this", but then I learned that my dream character lacked the most valuable insight - that it is not real. That remedied the situation pretty quick.  Few more seconds were needed for me to realise these emotions over a completely fictional character are completely out of place and I wondered how I could have been fooled like that. Suddenly "Nothing can fix this" turned into "There was never a problem to begin with" lol!  

I want to get there in waking life too. I know intellectually that this is a dream, and intellectual knowing for me is like the compass that will lead the way to experiential understanding one day, which let's say is Enlightenment. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

On 08/11/2017 at 6:28 AM, stevegan928 said:

Oh yeah, we're all already enlightened... ¬¬ Yeah but how many of us are actually aware of this fact throughout most of the day? 

What is the point of knowing that (assuming we could really know) ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin eventually we come across that ‘one person’, that Alan Watts, that Jesus, that Buddha, that Muhammad, that Leo, that Shin...that One...that undeniable recognition of our own joy, and we convince ourselves to do the self inquiry. 

On 11/7/2017 at 11:14 PM, Blissout said:

A better way to think about Enlightenment is increased awareness.  It’s a more realistic perspective on reality.  Like the difference between the way a child versus an adult sees the world.  Enlightenment takes the adult and moves them up another notch.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shin eventually we come across that ‘one person’, that Alan Watts, that Jesus, that Buddha, that Muhammad, that Leo, that Shin...that One...that undeniable recognition of our own joy, and we convince ourselves to do the self inquiry. 

I'm nothing special man, i'm just a random dude.

Don't put anyone on a pedestale, even the other people you mentioned, if you do that then you Will unconsiously think you're separate from them, which is not true.

But thank you for the praise, even though there isn't anyone to take it (there is just a hand moving on a smartphone xD )

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I just reached level 23 enlightenment and spent my points on leveling up my telekinetic abilities!

12 minutes ago, AxelK said:

I just reached level 23 enlightenment and spent my points on leveling up my telekinetic abilities!

I'm still unconsciously killing wolves at the starting area thinking that if I gain +1xp enough times I will succeed! At least I'm safe, the wolves are too weak to kill me 

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Blissout some have seen and accepted that, and then went on to see what you haven’t seen yet. You will though, making statements like that, that is the way. It IS unfolding. A repeating cycle of conviction, and then freedom from one’s own convictions.  I’m excited for you! Paradigms are about much more than concepts. Perception is about much more than the brain. What will you say when you see what you say can’t be seen?