Brimstone

I've Got It!

23 posts in this topic

As soon as you think "I have got it", it is gone. After all, how can you get nothing, when there is nothing to get? 

What do you think it is that has got you in that moment of "got it"? 

Edited by Brimstone

Nothing says a lot as Conciousness as me.

There it goes again.

Like dust. :)

That bait sure is tasty to nibble on hey @Joseph Maynor , lol

Be careful not to take too big a bi.......

Damn it, I am hooked, somebody help me!!!! 

@Brimstone I've walked into that trap many times! But now know better. don't exist. xD

Edited by WelcometoReality

Direct experience or mumbo jumbo?

Edited by Blissout

Since it's not something to get, the "I got it" is just as irrelevant to me as "I don't have it". Both are just a happening. Why sweat it?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Brimstone a couple years ago when i realized quantum mechanics showed something comes from everything, and that I was not nothing....i thought i got it.   seems funny now.   love that guy ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@WelcometoReality very cool, makes it much easier to dodge when the light is clear hey, hehe :)

@Blissout what is not mumbo jumbo after one is cleansed by direct experience, revealing what is not direct experience (which is a dangerous realisation without the base of That - oops, there I go again, lol) :)

@AleksM definitely. What is memory a byproduct of though? I am certain you do but do you notice how all 'byproducts' occur within the timeless 'now'?  :)

@Dodo niceness, does it concern you how many get hooked though? It either does, or it does not, all is as it should be either way right. :)

@Shanmugam :D

@Nahm you always crack me up mate, lol. :)

@Brimstone I’ve had some moments of “IT”, yet it’s not a “I get the concept” kinda thing like I experience in the sciences.

The only word I’m able to use is “IS”. In the moment, there was zero doubt of “IS”. Afterwards, my mind tries to make sense and add stuff. Is it “truth”? “True nature”? “Actualization”? “Direct experience”? Yet, all words, terms and concepts were meaningless and irrelevant in that moment.

I’ve tried to lose my self and return to “IS”. I’ve experienced two others flavors of “IS”. How is that possible?

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’ve tried to lose my self and return to “IS”. I’ve experienced two others flavors of “IS”. How is that possible?

The imagination is pretty powerful. The different flavours is natural as it manifests itself in many flavours. The flavours are imagination though. IT is completely and utterly flavourless and unable to be experienced by imagination, although it is imagination. As soon as mind recognises it, IT is gone, without going. 

The only word I’m able to use is “IS”. In the moment, there was zero doubt of “IS”. Afterwards, my mind tries to make sense and add stuff. Is it “truth”? “True nature”? “Actualization”? “Direct experience”? Yet, all words, terms and concepts were meaningless and irrelevant in that moment.

Yes, this rings true, without being Truthful as the mind is trying to make sense of what it can not, and is still in the game. 

I’ve had some moments of “IT”, yet it’s not a “I get the concept” kinda thing like I experience in the sciences.

Getting the concept is that there is nothing to get. Everything dissolves and is cleansed beyond your wildest imagination so you find you have no questions, and see the folly of all your answers. 

It just is. So very very beautiful.

Hope this helps

Edited by Brimstone

@Serotoninluv I just wanted to add that you are clearly very blessed as getting to the level of awareness you are at is so so beautiful and extraordinarily special.

In saying that, Truth realisation isn't about comparisons or isn't about a competition to see who can climb the ladder highest, as that is the egos game. Truth realisation is celebrating all aspects as That, it is the removal of the me from the centre absolutely, which is how it is anyway. 

Much love

Edited by Brimstone

@Brimstone Thanks. After about 25 years of personal development, I’ve recently had some glimpses into. . . I don’t know what to call it. . . Yet listening to Leo, Rupert Spira and Ananta Kranti speak of nonduality, I’m like “yea, ir’s kinda like that.” That kind of talk used to drive me crazy. I’d think “Just explain it in plain English!”. 

Now, relating to people feels odd. There’s like a familiar dual perspective with language. Then, this nondual whatever. So many things seem important and meaningful from my dual perspective, yet there is a singularity from nondual perspective. It’s almost like flipping between two different languages. Or, English and some alien sixth sense of just being like everything else, without thought or talk. It feels awkward at times.

That is beautiful @Serotoninluv, thank you so much for sharing.

It is so inspiring when we look back and see the stepping stones that led us to where we are today and even though at times it didn't feel right, it is those times that often make the most sense now.

Adyashanti was the one for me, and a couple of people in a forum not dissimilar to this. I always believed in Jah and oneness and only stumbled across non-duality by chance. It resonated deeply and brought a lot of my self enquiries together so it took hold pretty easily. 

Time appeared to erode it but it has been obviously calling quite loudly the past month or 2, which has brought me back round.

Looking back again the stepping stones are perfectly aligned and I can see the relevance and will continue to carry gratitude in my heart as a result. 

I know what you mean by the oddness of relating, i have been socially anxious and awkward for most of my life. Full realisation changes that though as it opens you up so much, without fear or judgement.

If it is to open up again then I will give thanks, if it does not then I will give thanks also, knowing through unknowing that all is perfect as it is, as it will always be.

Namaste

Edited by Brimstone

I had this experience of 'I got it' and then 'it' slipping though my fingers like sand on a shroom trip. whatever point I reached, I felt like it went deeper. and deeper. it had no end. the trick is to not grasp onto anything (easier said than done, I am actually the queen of grasping onto things, being attached to knowledge9_9

that's why I felt stuck at the beginning, I was looking for something to get, something to grasp onto. then I realized it was like trying to catch air with my hands. so I just let myself fall through everything that came, without trying to get it. without trying to keep anything of it. it felt like magic :x

whatever arises, love that

14 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

it was like trying to catch air with my hands. 

Very very cool @phoenix666 , thank you for sharing

You have got it, lol :)

On 10/10/2017 at 9:05 PM, Brimstone said:

As soon as you think "I have got it", it is gone. After all, how can you get nothing, when there is nothing to get? 

What do you think it is that has got you in that moment of "got it"? 

It's not really 'nothing,' either. Nothing is a thought form and then we have to define it.

"The dao that can be named is not the dao."

As for the ego, there are two ways of looking at the ego.

The ego as a separate, form, entity. It sees itself as separate. This is the ego that doesn't really exist.

The ego as the great 'I', the formless 'self'. This 'ego', itself, neither exists, nor doesn't exists. Perhaps we can't call this 'ego', because ego has definition, thus form.

If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. I'm just saying how I, myself, see it.

Edited by Emptystickfigure