Cesar Alba

Do Angels, Demons, Energy Beings, Ghosts And Witchery Exist?

10 posts in this topic

I mean, if anything is posible in this infinite universe, is there a possibility for this things to be real? My girlfriend tends to say she’s very open minded and she claims all this things to be real, she also has told me about direct experiences of this kind... another example is in sex, she has almost no experience in sex in compare with me, and once she told me that she was scared about me transmitting her some kind of energy eating worm through sexual acts, emmm I dunno, a lot of what she says, most of it, it seems to me like child stories taken tooooo far, when she talks about drugs, she said once she took peyote and it did nothing to her because when you’re higher state of concious this drugs do nothing to you, sincerely I don’t believe that at all, not because I think that’s imposible but because of the way she satanises all kinds of psicodelics, it’s like a kind o fanatism spirituality if you ask me, but... what if not? I don’t want to loose any kind of opportunity to learn something big because of my “Rational Mind” (that’s what she says, and I know that’s what the ego tends to do)... but also I don’t want to loose my way believing in child stories, or not? Is there a possibility that all this things like unicorns, anunakkis, and beings from other dimensions exist? (I’m being literal with those examples).

im scared of getting into a no end speculative vicious circle which may have nothing good for my personal development and make me loose my mind and time.

Analyse this….

All things in the cosmos are made up of energy vibrating at different frequencies. When there are opposing forces, there would be vibration.  The alternate movement of the opposing forces would generate a continuum of wavy pattern oscillating up and down.  This is the main reason for all the repeating cycle of rising and falling activities that one could witness in the cosmos.  In a way, energy is a fundamental element in the cosmos and space is merely an expression for energy as per frequency i.e. space is energy in play and energy is space in tango.

There is always a parallel reality at the other dimension of cosmos and all different dimensions or realities would vibrate in varying frequencies (in a faster or a slower speed than one another).  In the realms of parallel reality, there are two types of becoming process i.e. consciousness-bound and bare-consciousness-bound.  Consciousness-bound becoming process is subject to the manipulation of minds and conditions under myriad of vibrational frequencies.  These chaotic frequencies would permeate and transpire across numerous planes of existence i.e. to the next corresponding frequencies indefinitely.  On the other hand, bare-consciousness-bound becoming process is a simple becoming process under uniformed frequencies.  These regulated frequencies would permeate and transpire across resonated frequencies on a more confined basis.  Just like most of the trained Buddhist monks in Tibet could foresee their next rebirth horizon and its timeline, as we may have heard of it before. 

Basically, consciousness is synergy that has the ability to expand and pervade through any corresponding planes of existence simultaneously and indefinitely.  This development becomes a foundation for the parallel existences in Mother Nature.  In fact, the commonly known stories of human beings running into ghosts or spirits as well as the extraterrestrials are among the few instances of parallel reality being discerned by the human mind frequencies and it can be shown in the attached photo images.

A wormhole is literally a cross path for different planes of existence.  There is a possibility for beings to perform a time travel from one plane of existence to another via a wormhole.  The described wormhole here is basically referring to a ‘tweak’ of frequencies by beings with higher vibrational frequencies to discern the beings in lower vibrational frequencies.  The general prescription is that any realms of higher vibrational frequency would be able to discern the realms of lower vibrational frequency.  However, the realms of lower vibrational frequency would not be able to discern any realms of higher vibrational frequency.  

In other words, the object or matter must keep on within the purview of the subject’s frequency horizon; without it, the observation would be impossible.  It is akin to any beings of higher vibrational frequencies having an aerial perspective on the affairs of beings with lower vibrational frequencies rather than the other way round.  Therefore, beings of grander vibrational frequency span are able to discern at-will basis on all other beings with common vibrational frequency span via a tweak of frequencies.  In fact, one of the instances on time travel that occurred many times in the human plane of existence is the trance mediumship or channeling. 

Generally speaking, all different planes of existence are the end result of polarity in the traits of consciousness with the mind functioning as a forerunner in determining the frequency of the traits.  In fact, it is the elements of memory within the mind that become the basis for the heritability of consciousness bearing traits; without it, whatever evolution of consciousness in spacetime would be impossible. 

Besides, there are variations and conditioned relationships in consciousness between beings; it is not identical but neither is it completely distinct.  The new arising consciousness is neither identical to, nor entirely different from, the old consciousness, but forms part of a causal continuum or stream with it.  On another aspect, the varying vibrational frequencies in the respective planes of existence would conjure up unique forces of energy that are interweaving and interfering amongst other corresponding or resonating frequencies elsewhere.   As such, it is not surprising for one to observe a growth or a demise of certain species in a population as there are always natural forces interacting and complementing to bring forth a harmonious dynamic system across all planes of existence in Mother Nature. 

wormhole.jpg

Your mind can make anything manifest if you believe it enough which eventually becomes a knowing ;) All things in existence simply exist, whether we like it or not but what is important is how and what we choose to perceive.

If you can imagine it, it exists somewhere, in some way/shape/form or you simply wouldn't be able to imagine it. Can you imagine non-existence?

B R E A T H E

@Cesar Alba

I have seen a ghost, extraterrestrial light ships (also made telephatic contact with ET's), seen light orbs (some say these are manifestations of angels), energy beings (different light colors).

So yes, of course.

In the end everything is just a hallucination your brain fabricates. Like a virtual reality. So for some people ghosts may actually may do exist, and for others they don't. 

Just like on Nintendo Mario exists and on Sega Sonic The Hedgehog. It's different wiring and programming. 

16 hours ago, Cesar Alba said:

I mean, if anything is posible in this infinite universe, is there a possibility for this things to be real?

If you do some research (reading books) you will find pretty shocking evidence for most of these spiritual / supranatural phenomena. I once digged into past-life hypnotherapy - read a book about it - and I was shocked by the scientific evidence of some cases. For example, what they did is: They made someone see one of his past-lifes through hypnotherapy and then brought him to a moment in time where he read the newspaper in his past-life. Then they double-checked in the archives what that newspaper said and see whether it is correct. Another one is letting someone speak out loud during the session while he is in a past-life in which he speaks a different language. Then you double-check whether the language - he normally can't speak - is correct.

There also is some good research on astral projection and especially remote viewing. Read up, it's fascinating.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

Those things certainly exists in other dimensions in some form. The expressions of physical reality seem to be very unlike those things but in the right circumstances those might be percieved by certain people probably even by some very advanced technology.
So the answer is yes if you don't take the distinction between dimensions. For our physical dimension it does indirectly, as it might even take influence on non physical aspects of yourself which then translate into your physical aspects.
But I will stay open minded for the possiblity of our physical dimension to be even broader than I thought.

@Cesar Alba Short answer is I don't know, because I don't know anything...

I have had some paranormal experiences though. Can't be 100% sure they weren't fabricated by my mind. 

The answer to this question depends on how far down the rabbit hole you want to go.  You could question the existence/non-existence distinction if you want to.

But to not go that far, and just for kicks, I would say this.  What is sensed is real.  But what the mind says about what is sensed is not real.  So, you may see imagery that looks like a witch, but that doesn't mean that the belief "witches exist" is true.  Of course you could question the real/non-real distinction too.

The bottom line is that concepts are never true.  Awareness just is.  Awareness is mute.  Anything said about Awareness using language is technically false.  It's like trying to catch air with a net.

That said, we can sort of speculate with language in a way that sort of gets at the truth but never very accurately so.  We don't want to pooh pooh enlightenment "theory" work because it is useful.  But it needs a huge caveat next to it, and it gets annoying to have to repeat this every time it needs repeating, but it must be done.  The mind wants to take these ideas and turn them into ideology, which is a huge trap to watch out for (maybe the worst of all traps).  You gotta maintain your independence in enlightenment practice and never get complacent with any ideology.

Watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor