egoless

Techno & Enlightenment

41 posts in this topic

Great for Trip!

Edited by egoless

I love this tight and dark techno. These two DJs are pretty unknown, but hypnotic in their style.

The logos is truth oriented to love, and love is the desire for being to flourish.

Jordan B Peterson

This is a list of 512 people I follow on Soundcloud in the genre of techno and house if anyone finds this useful just click the link and go to 'following'.

Edited by Spacious

The logos is truth oriented to love, and love is the desire for being to flourish.

Jordan B Peterson

@egoless I'm not sure I could do that as when I'm listening to music I really pay attention to the details of the sounds. But hey, if you get mental clarity from that, more power to you.

Jordan B Peterson

1 minute ago, Spacious said:

@egoless I'm not sure I could do that as when I'm listening to music I really pay attention to the details of the sounds. But hey, if you get mental clarity from that, more power to you.

Yes and it stills my mind 0 thoughts.

I love vocal trance. I like how it transports me to another reality where worries don't exist and I can accept everything as it is. ❤

@egoless @kieranperezsuch a great post! I saw Recondite in SF once and fell in love with techno music ? A friend said he lives in the woods, I know he was raised in a rural area and used to create music at home 

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

3 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@egoless such a great post! I saw Recondite I’m SF once and fell in love with techno music ? A friend said he lives in the woods, I know he was raised in a rural area and used to create music at home 

Egoless is a Christian now, he had some crusades on this forum last summerxD

This is my favourite Techno/Trance album though, so dancy but so beautiful, almost Turquoise in its vibe

I also like to draw paralell between techno and the present moment. Especially if you're at a party. There's no "you" anymore, only the music and the moment.

By the way, check out this guy's channel:

He has some pretty awesome mixes which contain melodic / atmospheric techno tracks.