nahtanoj

What Do You Think About Jim Carrey Last Interview?

21 posts in this topic

I just think that saying that in TV is not ok for him right now. He has a case in court and he could end up in a mental facility. 

Huh? While attending a New York Fashion Week event on Friday, September 8, Jim Carrey gave a very strange interview.

The 55-year-old actor began by circling around E! News host Catt Sadler at Harper’s Bazaar’s party celebrating Icons by Carine Roitfeld at the Plaza in New York City, and it only got more awkward from there.

"There's no meaning to any of this," Carrey explained of his attendance at the star-studded event. "So I wanted to find the most meaningless thing that I could come to and join and here I am. You got to admit, it’s completely meaningless.”

When Sadler added that the party was celebrating icons, Carrey replied, “Celebrating icons? Boy, that’s just the absolute lowest aiming possibility that we could come up with … I don’t believe that you exist but there is a wonderful fragrance in the air.” The comedian then broke into a James Brown impression.

"I don't believe in personalities. I believe that peace lies beyond personalities, beyond invention and disguise, beyond the red 'S' you wear on your chest, that makes bullets bounce off," he continued, referencing a 2014 commencement speech he gave Maharishi University of Management in Iowa.

Sadler tried to switch topics and complimented Carrey’s bright, patterned suit. ”I didn't get dressed up," he replied. "There is no me. There's just things happening. It’s not our world … we don’t matter.”

Carrey also went on a similar rant recently while he was a special guest in Michael Moore’s Broadway show, The Terms of My Surrender, on Thursday, September 7.

According to an onlooker, Carrey said that "human beings don't matter" when Moore asked him what people can do to make a difference in the world.

"He continued to say, 'We consume ourselves with food and sex because we don't want to drown in a river of our own tears,'" the eyewitness exclusively tells Us Weekly. "For a pretty simple question it got really weird and deep, at times not making much sense. Even Michael Moore joked that it got awkward and ran long after Jim had left the stage.”

Source and video: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jim-carrey-gives-bizarre-interview-at-nyfw-event-watch-w502229

He's basically the new age equivalent of Christians who can't shut the fuck up about Jesus.

Sounds like he's really trying to convince himself of this new view so he doesn't have to feel as bad about his sad fucked up life.  Lots of people fall in that hole.  

@nahtanoj It was the wrong time and place to discuss such topics. He should join our forum. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

Just let it be. The whole planet is waking up and not everyone will have a guide and sometimes not having a guide is the best thing for the development of that individual for a greater lesson.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Loved it. He must have some degree of abiding awareness.

He has great courage to come out with these things at this event. Even though he will be labelled "strange" or "weird" and so on.  Who gives a shit what goes on in other organisms "minds"  its irrelevant. 

Some of the comments above should have more compassion for Jim. He is "you" after all. Or to say it another way the difference between him & you is relative. But I guess that just reflects ones consciousness doesn't it. 

Do you have the courage to even admit it to yourself? Let alone have the courage to come out with that stuff on TV and in that social circle. Think about it.

10 hours ago, Hero in progress said:

@pluto How do you know if the "whole world" is waking up?

From various sources but also many connections i have and people and programs i been connecting with around the world.

In the old days i would write or say some truth i have regained from my awakening/enlightening experiences and spread it around, i would get 90% attacks and responses of denial. After a while say few years later i would spread similar words of wisdom and i notice it has toned down to 50/50 and this is where i noticed its working as another few years went by it has changed in the opposite direction. Nowadays where or who i choose to spread light with i get 90% positive feedback and 10% unsure.

By observing forums, people i talk to, popular posts, popular places i would always plant seeds of truth, leave notes here and there, comment and leave without explanation because i learned that arguing was pointless but i knew light/truth spreads and will sprout eventually.

As more caught on more spread and spread and now you even got celebrities that are going through an awakening and just look at how many comments are talking about this stuff, even in that level of illusion we have about 50% of the masses/followers talking about it.

I guess its also based on perception and your own individual level of consciousness/awareness to as what you notice because ups and downs have been a thing for me in the past but this year especially has skyrocketed beyond all years combined in minds waking up.

I also used to use facebook and follow/like all those pages from conspiracy theories, truth media, anonymous, to buddhism and spirituality, universal laws and functions, ancient knowledge and many other things. I would randomly comment things to what i knew and you could see the different levels of understanding from people based on per page by the comments and likes you received. Nowadays no matter if i comment spiritual stuff on the other side of the spectrum or conspiracy theories on the spiritual side they both are understood at a much higher degree, i get almost all positive and agreeable comments and countless likes compared to when i used to spread those similar words years ago.

I haven't touched facebook in a while say 2+ years but even then when i did check it i posted my usual words of wisdom, and i would get the opposite of how it was about 7+ years go, instead of 90% negative 10% positive it had become the complete opposite.

I mean look at how many people around the world are going plant-based, eating more healthy, you have organics everywhere now, many people stop believing the news, many people are open to psychedelics, spiritual retreats, moving more into nature and meditation practices have blown up on a mass scale and complete life changing activities, look at Actualized.org a whole forum based on an awakening/activating or self actualization people are going through.. and there is many others like it but actualized is a more balanced between worlds while some others are either too spiritual or the opposite. In the past this was all classed as hippie shit.

Now everyone that that was negative is either nowhere to be seen or quiet as can be.

Light had already won from the beginning, this whole process was for us to see how light realized itself back to oneness.

Matt Kahn explains it best in one interview.

Peace & Love

B R E A T H E

The new Bill Hicks is about to be born. 

Edited by JustinS

@JustinS omg! right?!?!? Can you even imagine Jim C taking an enlightenment stand up routine on the road!?!? We can only pray. Lol.  Or maybe you're talking about Heart of space (@user feature not working) - either way, put me down for a ticket. I'm so in. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I would like to think and believe that its marketing for an up coming film/project .

Its grabbed peoples attention. Maybe its a form of method acting. 

Maybe its to promote an up coming film about a guy that goes through spirituality and enlightenment and first goes through an spiritual EGO which is a representation of what most spiritual practitioners and mass media and ppl are at currently with this new sudden trend of mindfulness,meditation,lsd etc

I think you guys get my point.. 

I could totally be wrong and Jim's just totally lost his shit and didnt catch himself and was neurotic .

Sounds like his karma is catching up to him. I mean, he's funny and has his good/nice side, but he did

give someone STD's. Bad karma, Jim. Really, really, bad karma!

Please stop spreading blind information. We don't know what happened for sure, media manipulates things for views/profit.

We don't know his life story unless we witnessed it with him and know him in person so stop with the nonsense.

B R E A T H E

4 hours ago, pluto said:

Please stop spreading blind information. We don't know what happened for sure, media manipulates things for views/profit.

We don't know his life story unless we witnessed it with him and know him in person so stop with the nonsense.

Thank you for the reminder. I'll be more careful next time!

On 12/09/2017 at 2:06 AM, Heart of Space said:

He's basically the new age equivalent of Christians who can't shut the fuck up about Jesus.

Sounds like he's really trying to convince himself of this new view so he doesn't have to feel as bad about his sad fucked up life.  Lots of people fall in that hole.  

I think he's just playing around. He is running along with the motto: Life has no meaning so the only option left is to play. He is playing around and enjoying being. The rest of the world can only learn.

Ofcourse people like him and Russell Brand are too famous and western to be considered really deep, but our opinion doesn't matter here.

We're pretty judgemental here for a spiritual community no? Enlightenment is authenticity.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, Dodo said:

I think he's just playing around. He is running along with the motto: Life has no meaning so the only option left is to play. He is playing around and enjoying being. The rest of the world can only learn.

Ofcourse people like him and Russell Brand are too famous and western to be considered really deep, but our opinion doesn't matter here.

We're pretty judgemental here for a spiritual community no? Enlightenment is authenticity.

I'm not the spiritual community.  Neither of us actually know his motivations, but does he not sound like a proselytizing mormon?  I think that's a pretty apt description.  Acting like he did works to push people away from spiritual idea's because it's socially awkward and makes him look like a kook.  

Get me in a room with people and I could at least put certain idea's across in a socially cohesive way so that people accept a lot of the idea's.  It's not even that hard.  I've gotten a fair amount of completely non-spiritual people in my life meditating and it wasn't by walking around them in circles going out of my way to act eccentric and telling them they don't exist and 'things are only happening.'  If I did that they'd just look at me like that interviewer did and say, 'oooooookkkk....' and then awkwardly slink away.  Which is the same way one acts when someone comes up to them saying, "can I take a minute to tell you about how you can be saved by our lord Jesus Christ?"

Edited by Heart of Space

Its hard to know another persons's reasons or motivations.
He may really believe the human experience is "meaningless", in this case especially his celebrity status, and these high society get-togethers.

From such a perspective, shocking these "famous/important" people, some of them likely narcissistic, may be a self-liberating and fun thing to do.
From such a perspective, these actions are risk free, without consequence. Because there are no consequences left to have.
If life is really such a "game", and the individual personal life is not perceived as important, why should he not i ask you?

There are around 16 waking hours a day for most people. Should one just sit 16h  a day and wait to die?  Meditation is one thing to do, but meditating 16hours a day get's old fast. What else is there to waste these 16 "meaningless" hours on? Even an enlightened Buddha, has these 16hours that are happening one way or another, followed by about 8 hours of sleep. A Buddha could undoubtedly sit 16h, no sweat, but history has proven they did not.

@Heart of Space
I don't think he is like these Christians pushing his idea's. Because this approach is destined to fail, and guaranteed to make people think he is crazy. So either he is really crazy, or he just does not give a flying fuck what people think and is just entertaining himself. (which can be considered being crazy, depending on who you ask) Worst case, it is slightly zen-devil like behavior, liberated morally and thus lacking restraint.

5 hours ago, Heart of Space said:

I'm not the spiritual community.  Neither of us actually know his motivations, but does he not sound like a proselytizing mormon?  I think that's a pretty apt description.  Acting like he did works to push people away from spiritual idea's because it's socially awkward and makes him look like a kook.  

Get me in a room with people and I could at least put certain idea's across in a socially cohesive way so that people accept a lot of the idea's.  It's not even that hard.  I've gotten a fair amount of completely non-spiritual people in my life meditating and it wasn't by walking around them in circles going out of my way to act eccentric and telling them they don't exist and 'things are only happening.'  If I did that they'd just look at me like that interviewer did and say, 'oooooookkkk....' and then awkwardly slink away.  Which is the same way one acts when someone comes up to them saying, "can I take a minute to tell you about how you can be saved by our lord Jesus Christ?"

No need to convert anyone, he's a bird singing it's truth. The awkwardness is added by the media who are singing their truth. Jim is just having fun out there and it's not the end of the world that E!'s audience is not converted.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

On 9/28/2017 at 1:19 AM, Heart of Space said:

You see things based on your level or perception. The wisest thing to do in this day/age is to be non-judgmental and keep an "Open" mind because one day you see something from a completely different view/lens so now can you afford to go back and apologize or rewrite everything?

Some people just have different ways of going about what they have gained and don't always have guides like some of us to be prepared for these life shifts and realizations so all they know how to do is spread what they have gained access too. It may not be in the most wise manner but they are doing what they can as they never had a guide or a teacher to prepare them for these life situations and how to deal and express them when they do occur.

He is slowly learning as we all.

Remember Awakening is like being born again, youre still like a little child but now have access to infinite wisdom but you have not been taught how to handle and express it properly and when they finally master the art they become Enlightened (So to speak) so just remember Awakening is merely the beginning of Enlightenment and most who become awaken never have anyone else to guide them through what is going on and in most cases have to teach themselves like many of us have.

Hops this helps you understand more of what is happening and what i believe he is going through.

He's been actualized for a while just slowly breaking through more and more

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E