John Iverson

Time Travel

21 posts in this topic

Say something about time travel... anything.. all you know about that thing, any footage or what

@John Iverson  This is probably not what you are looking for, but I read that you can travel in time with astral projection, maybe do some research into the topic?

Time, & spacetime, are completely relative, and illusory. It is now. It is only you. Now is just a word. Dare I say, it 'eats it's self'. LOL!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Time, & spacetime, are completely relative, and illusory. It is now. It is only you. Now is just a word. Dare I say, it 'eats it's self'. LOL!

Because of the Absolute Infinity that is one of the perspective in infinity and time travel is also real i'm open in the truth of Time traveling will happen if in the infinite there is one who will born and create another reality even though it exist even there is no one who will sculpt it... 

... :D  it exist because , ALL is in the infinity within the infinity ,even the perspective that is not available in every person who live in this era...

the only thing i really know about time travel is that its only possible to travel to the future but not the past if you travel at the speed of light in space for some years and come back to earth, earth should have gone through more time than you have

22 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

the only thing i really know about time travel is that its only possible to travel to the future but not the past if you travel at the speed of light in space for some years and come back to earth, earth should have gone through more time than you have

Yes that is true and my idea for that is because time is always going forward .. you can fight time .. fighting time will cause you to travel time,  imagine in a round place you travel at the speed of light , and you travel gets faster and faster and faster at some point you are traveling in round you exist but you will not be visible and if you stop ,you will stop in a timeline

Time is a man made abstraction. it is a measurement from moment to moment.  In reality does not exist so time travel can not exist

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

I was thinking, sometimes they observe these stars and things far far away, and then what they see in real time actually happened a long time ago. And that is apparently because they are observing something very far away. 

So I was thinking what if they launch a telescope far enough away and then let it look at the earth from a distance. Is it possible to watch the dinosaurs roam the planet then, or watch some Medieval battle or something? 

If we could record that, and develop virtual reality videogames a little further, then we can record Historic events from the telescope, project them in virualreality reality, and then partake in them by entering that virtual reality world. 

It would not be true time travel, but it would appear real. 

My take is, time travel is...you don’t travel to a different time, but to a different place...and then see with your mind not with your eyes......

Most of my time travel phenomenons always seem to be linked to my dreams especially as a child or some psychedelic experiences. I've had many experiences where i slightly remember a snapshot of a dream many years ago to actually living it in the future in my waking state. The only thing is you'll never know its a glimpse of the future until you experience it awake.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

We are traveling in time right now, forward that is. 

Wibbly-wobbly, timely-wimey...stuff. One school of thought is that an object cannot exist before it exists; you could theoretically build a time machine, but it could only travel as far back in time as the point at which it was created. In the same vein of thought, one could only travel within one's own lifetime.

Is there a Doctor in the house?

On 8/27/2017 at 1:59 AM, Nahm said:

@John Iverson the past and future are not places we can travel to, they are thoughts.   

This, i experience this haha.. i understand this hahaha past is just a memory the moment is constant moving because we are beings.. beeeeeee! Beeeeee , laways moving, always happening ,there is no reason just happen, just beeeee

On 11/7/2017 at 6:48 AM, pluto said:

Most of my time travel phenomenons always seem to be linked to my dreams especially as a child or some psychedelic experiences. I've had many experiences where i slightly remember a snapshot of a dream many years ago to actually living it in the future in my waking state. The only thing is you'll never know its a glimpse of the future until you experience it awake.

What do you mean? With psychedelics you can travel time? Or it is just an illusion? That after you bcome conscious you realize oww i give into the thoughts

On 11/13/2017 at 7:31 AM, Thorny_arms said:

Wibbly-wobbly, timely-wimey...stuff. One school of thought is that an object cannot exist before it exists; you could theoretically build a time machine, but it could only travel as far back in time as the point at which it was created. In the same vein of thought, one could only travel within one's own lifetime.

Is there a Doctor in the house?

Haha which terrence mckenna discover in his journey in psilocybin mushroom :D

On 11/5/2017 at 9:23 PM, SFRL said:

I was thinking, sometimes they observe these stars and things far far away, and then what they see in real time actually happened a long time ago. And that is apparently because they are observing something very far away. 

So I was thinking what if they launch a telescope far enough away and then let it look at the earth from a distance. Is it possible to watch the dinosaurs roam the planet then, or watch some Medieval battle or something? 

If we could record that, and develop virtual reality videogames a little further, then we can record Historic events from the telescope, project them in virualreality reality, and then partake in them by entering that virtual reality world. 

It would not be true time travel, but it would appear real. 

There is, they invent like a big  camera that will take a picture or video? I don't know specifically is that thing but it will be stored there the moment the big bang theory begin... not just dinasaur but there is a probkem , it could create a blackhole in earth, you know will happen right if that's happen? Hahaha :D but still they pursue it.. i dont know what year they will launch it , from what i have see in youtube.. they are almost done? 

Do your research fam

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You