Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LaucherJunge

Advice On Dmt

30 posts in this topic

So i finally have a possibility to get some dmt sadly not 5-meo, the regular one is already hard enough to get where i live.
I am planing on smoking it with 2 friends. Is there anything i can do to prepare myself or anything i can do to make it more probable to get an ego death experience?

Edited by LaucherJunge

Yes: extensive research

Start with erowid.org 

@LaucherJunge I hope you have prior psychedelic experience if you're even thinking of smoking that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@LaucherJunge I hope you have prior psychedelic experience if you're even thinking of smoking that.

I had a lot experience with pot if that counts.
But what is the worst thing that could happen, the ego death is very welcome.

@LaucherJunge Pot's not a tryptamine so it isn't similar in any way. I smoked lots of weed growing up and it could not have prepared me for it. Ego death sounds good on paper but it's completely different when you are confronted with it. My only suggestion from personal experience is to smoke enough to break through on your first attempt because I found the low dose to be very challenging, being aware with my ego intact and thinking, whilst having no control. During the break through there was awareness without the self, and I could not generate any thoughts which prevented a freak out. I low dosed 5-meo and that felt like a mistake on some levels because now my ego is too scared to touch it again :P Sneaky tricky Ego trying to halt my exploration of the true self. 

15 minutes ago, Voyager said:

@LaucherJunge Pot's not a tryptamine so it isn't similar in any way. I smoked lots of weed growing up and it could not have prepared me for it. Ego death sounds good on paper but it's completely different when you are confronted with it. My only suggestion from personal experience is to smoke enough to break through on your first attempt because I found the low dose to be very challenging, being aware with my ego intact and thinking, whilst having no control. During the break through there was awareness without the self, and I could not generate any thoughts which prevented a freak out. I low dosed 5-meo and that felt like a mistake on some levels because now my ego is too scared to touch it again :P Sneaky tricky Ego trying to halt my exploration of the true self. 

So what would be the break through dose? I would have just started at like 15-20 mg which is low i guess?

@LaucherJunge i'll leave the dose research up to you, there's plenty of information on the web. I can't recall how much I used tbh.

@LaucherJunge Start with LSD or mushrooms. Small doses.

DMT will fuck you up. You ain't ready to make sense of it.

@Leo Gura So you mean I shouldn't go smoke some 5meo with Dr. Octavio as my first psychedelic experience?

@Socrates Ideally you'd want to have some milder trips first.

But if you only get one rare opportunity, like perhaps with Ocatavio and 5-MeO, then maybe its worth it. Because 5-MeO isn't easy to find.

The point with tripping is not just to have a trip, but to make sense of what you saw. A trip doesn't count for much otherwise. Its hard to make sense of something so big without lots of groundwork.

You gotta use your intuition and inner wisdom here.

What I've learned is going SLOW is really great. Slow and steady tripping is what 99% of people fail to do. Which is why they largely remain unconscious.

I would personally NEVER do a full hit of any new substance that I haven't baby-dosed before. Especially smoked. It's just so much wiser to baby-dose your way up.

The thing is that in my case i do not actually want to use any kind of drugs regularly I just want to experience ego death once. It is also not possible at the moment financially or at least rather hard.

Edited by LaucherJunge

I suggest is start smallest dose possible and work your way up as much as you research and try to prepare without having a history of psychedelics or some-sort of awakening its going to be beyond anything you ever experienced.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Well i would not say i did not have some kind of awakening i pretty much solved all the emotional crap in my life and am not attached to my thought at all i do not have a problem with just surrendering even to death because i had a very happy life the past 1.5 years and i have been meditating for just 2 years now im already in meditation almost all of my daily life not just when i sit down to meditate.

1 minute ago, LaucherJunge said:

i pretty much solved all the emotional crap in my life and am not attached to my thought at all

xD good joke. why would you need a breakthrough then?

Just now, Toby said:

xD good joke. why would you need a breakthrough then?

I never said i needed a breaktrough. I just want to experience the ego death.
I dont say i am enlightened or anything obviously i just have a very happy and conscious life and even if i am feeling some form of pain i actually do not have a problem to surrender to it.

Why do people automatically assume all sorts of stuff on this board?
No i did not have to ask i just asked because i wanted to have a few different opinions on this topic also how would you know if i did not already do a research on this?
You people here are quick to judge i have to say.
All of you automatically asume i am some kind of newbie to everything, why??
Reality can not be expressed with some fancy words so how would you know how far my consciousness actually is?
Anyway to get back to the topic im actually considering to try some mushrooms once beforehand or maybe not even doing this at all because in all seriousness the hysteria you seem to have about this stuff makes me think that it is not actually worth it out of my current life situation atleast.

Edited by LaucherJunge

9 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I had a lot experience with pot if that counts.
But what is the worst thing that could happen, the ego death is very welcome.

you have no idea what you're saying.

unborn Truth

22 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

you have no idea what you're saying.

Alright.

8 hours ago, LaucherJunge said:

I just want to experience ego death once.

Beware of the magic pill mentality. The people who really progress in this work are committed to the process of doing the work, not just getting a quick one-time result.

With the right attitude -- wise, careful, patient -- all of life will open up to you. With the wrong attitude -- trying to just get a quicky -- who knows what kind of horrible stuff might happen?

Ego death is no small thing. It's something you'll want to fully explore. It will hardly make sense the first time it happens.

It's up to you how you choose to trip. I'm just giving my best practices.