Lord God

Why Do You Guys Bother Listening To Leo Anymore?

85 posts in this topic

You do realize he doesn't know anything?

He's said this many times to you, all he does is paint a scaffolding that can be disregarded once you learn the truth.

Forget leo, forget his crap, forget thinking about how reality works, just do what your heart tells you to. It comes from a much higher existence than any nonsensical rationalism you might invent. Feelings > Thoughts.

Anyways this place blows, I'm out folks. Time to start a true spirituality forum where the actual truth is spoken, and not a bunch of circle jerkers playing with their little egos.

Lololol

P.S. You guys take life way too seriously, just dance, dance yourselves to death and beyond!

Because this video is awesome.  This is the answer.  The only answer you need.  It's like looking at enlightenment from one perspective.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Why do you believe I listened to Leo in the first place, or at all.... ever... or that anyone has? Hm?

Although, from your own post I can clearly see you are critical of people who don't do as you do, this self righteous judgment has positioned your own preferences not just as superior method but a moral superiority because your ways, you ironically justify in your mind as concept, are truth and others are false.

You even are projecting judgment onto something that is naturally without a moral judgment, emotions and thoughts, again lifting your own preference up as better than other's preferences.

Contrary to the lololols you use as a shield to protect your own ego it's you who take your preferred way very seriously, otherwise you wouldn't have lashed out in such a chastising and condemning manner at others who may not share it, as far as you can perceive it to be.

But hey....what do I know? I'm just jerkin around the circle...right?

1 hour ago, Lord God said:

You do realize he doesn't know anything?

He's said this many times to you, all he does is paint a scaffolding that can be disregarded once you learn the truth.

Forget leo, forget his crap, forget thinking about how reality works, just do what your heart tells you to. It comes from a much higher existence than any nonsensical rationalism you might invent. Feelings > Thoughts.

Anyways this place blows, I'm out folks. Time to start a true spirituality forum where the actual truth is spoken, and not a bunch of circle jerkers playing with their little egos.

Lololol

P.S. You guys take life way too seriously, just dance, dance yourselves to death and beyond!

Leo speaks poetry. You don't enjoy two hour long poetry sessions? It's your problem! You are taking the perception that "others are taking life way too seriously" way too seriously. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not.

Create what is your own :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto Leo says himself that all his videos are just a giant kick in the ass.  This is so true.  Like training monkeys.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You sounds really unsure of yourself, OP, which is why you add the troll like bits and the "lololol" in your post.  It's a defense mechanism for people who know they have no idea what they're talking about.  

Anyways, goodbye, thanks for that sage like wisdom at the end.  I already feel enlightened after reading it.  

3 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

You sounds really unsure of yourself, OP, which is why you add the troll like bits and the "lololol" in your post.  It's a defense mechanism for people who know they have no idea what they're talking about.  

Anyways, goodbye, thanks for that sage like wisdom at the end.  I already feel enlightened after reading it.  

Accept all perspectives.  Reality needs every perspective.  

This is the most ego driven post I've ever seen. As though you couldn't leave without telling others they dont know shit and telling them they're too serious. Notice thats all your shit and not others shit. 

Memento Mori

@Joseph Maynor

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

So true. Some people find it hard to accept other's perspectives. In their own minds, their perceptives are the absolute like a holy grail that everyone must follow. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

26 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

14 minutes ago, Loreena said:

@Joseph Maynor

So true. Some people find it hard to accept other's perspectives. In their own minds, their perceptives are the absolute like a holy grail that everyone must follow. 

Pointing that out is resistance to the perspective of those that don't want to allow other perspectives - it's still a valid perspective to hold on to your own perspective and statements such as these are paradoxical and frankly hypocritical. 

It's like saying there is no ultimate truth you can have. (In other words: here's the truth: there is no truth). Paradoxical and hypocritical. 

Best is to keep silent I have found about truth and points of view. Obviously you telling me your point of view will not make me see your point of view, but an interpretation of it that I create, so even now I am talking with and against my interpretations. I better use my time for much needed healing rather than scoundrelling the forums tho :D 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

30 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Absolute bs

1 hour ago, Loreena said:

@Joseph Maynor

As long as there is a person, there will be something to defend. That's why the person needs to go... This is the reason I am here. There will always be differences of opinion, that's why I look for undeniable truth and no longer looking for conceptual truth. What you perceive as true and what I perceive as true conceptually are different because of our different conceptual points of view. 

Feel free to disagree with what I'm saying, it is my point of view.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

What we find here is passion and love for self-discovery, which is the whole thing finding enlightenment works on. To find and to realize love and passion in any story in the now with some sort of logical/rational reasoning behind it. Like you say, there is nothing to know. We all understand that, but beyond that there is this fascinating but paradoxical world of wonder and awe. We will never understand it, but attain to know it. Any perspective is valid, even total rejection of self-actualization, just follow your heart and you will be where you have to be.

We are all but poets of a narrative we write together, the most epic one that will ever exist.

Edited by Principium Nexus

19 minutes ago, Loreena said:

There are only relative truths

That's what dogmatic people have been doing for centuries, marketing their beliefs as the ultimate and the absolute truth !

Can you not see the problem with what you're saying? You are claiming that you know for a fact that there are only relative truths. Is that not your claim that you know an ultimate truth that there are only relative truths? 

What happens when another disagrees? You defend your truth as if it is not relative itself... You must see this.

If you preach this you're no less dogmatic than the dogmatic people you are pointing out. Just on another level.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo Leo got a video on Sceptisism about this. Sceptics are even sceptic of their own believes ?. One sentence to rule them all, we know nothing.

Maybe John Snow was enlightened after all :D

6 minutes ago, Loreena said:

There is no defense nor a claim. Whatever I say is also relative. But you are using the word absolute. 

Would anyone have a chance to disagree ? You must see this too. 

I was not claiming earlier in this post to be accepting of all perspectives just to prove I was lying when put to the test. Either that or you were just giving advice/wisdom which you do not follow.

This incident is only one example which shows how the person is inconsistent. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo @Loreena

But I have to add something guys, we live in a reality where everthing is based on relativity. Without there wouldn't be the appearance of different perspectives, the sense of time and space also rely on this.

So holding a claim that everything is relative is in the most fundamental sense correct. All are believes build on top of that therefor reflect this aswell.

15 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

@Dodo Leo got a video on Sceptisism about this. Sceptics are even sceptic of their own believes ?. One sentence to rule them all, we know nothing.

Maybe John Snow was enlightened after all :D

Beliefs are lies and should be removed. Ofcourse I will be sceptical of them. I'm on the search for truths,  not beliefs.

"I know nothing" 

"I know something"

"I know everything"

All those are beliefs if there is no I in the first place. But these statements sneakily imply that there is an I, as if it is true.

So while we are thinking about what we know or not know, we rarely look at the one who is supposed to know or not know.

I highly hope it's not the case here on this forum ofcourse,  that's what self enquiry is for.

@Principium Nexus

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

21 minutes ago, Principium Nexus said:

@Dodo @Loreena

But I have to add something guys, we live in a reality where everthing is based on relativity. Without there wouldn't be the appearance of different perspectives, the sense of time and space also rely on this.

So holding a claim that everything is relative is in the most fundamental sense correct. All are believes build on top of that therefor reflect this aswell.

It can be called correct and I showed you how it can also be called incorrect, because saying everything is relative is an absolute statement.

This is far beside the point I was raising however. I was pointing out clear as daylight that someone who claims to not have problem with accepting other perspectives, does not accept the perspective which is trashing without error their perceived unshakable truth. 

In this case it's @Loreena but im sure Ive done this as well. These are just examples of why the person needs to go.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟