Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blessed81

How Is It Possible For Leo And Others Like Him To Know Sooo Much About Everything?

21 posts in this topic

I am totally amazed at how much stuff Leo, and a few other people like him know SOOOO much about SOOOO much?  I feel like he knows everything about everything.  We all only have 24 hours in each day, and i feel like i do not know 1/10 of the stuff that he knows about and i have a really active and social life.  He is so educated, and i really really do not understand at his age how he knows all of this stuff.  I know some people learn faster then others but this is just unheard of, it is something that confuses the hell out of me.  Is there some key to life that i haven't been given yet?  I feel SO far behind when i think about this, yet i am miles ahead of most people that i know.  How old is he?  I am 34. 

Also, Leo took his studies very very serious early on, that was probably a great starting point for his accumulating wisdom.

Endless nuance

I'm always frustrated by how little I know.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura come on man, we know that actually we all "know nothing", but we can agree that you know a alot. In comparison to other people you actually know a shitload of stuff. No need to be humble. I don't know if I ever will know as much as you do, and I study every day. I want to be such a huge nerd too :P

It's like body dismorphia with all those bodybuilder dudes in the gym. They are HUGE, but also they are the ones who think they are fucking small and so they are frustrated because of how "small" they are...while in fact they are mountains of meat already

Edited by The Alchemist

Only to experience once samadhi and so much knowledge will follow. The knowledge is not packed in the mind but lays everywhere just to pick up when needed. One experience of divine love and you will know everything about love, it`s opposite, the ways, all the different aspects and so on.

There are three ways of knowledge, believing, hearing or reading and the highest one; experiencing. Experience is the ultimate goal. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

LOL if you are for real then it is exactly like he said with bodybuilders.  I know because that is how i am, i am near the size of "The Rock" yet i still really honestly think i am kinda small.  Leo do you ever meet anyone near your age that knows more about everything then you do?  I would be very surprised to hear a yes from this.  

He habitually reads and contemplates to gain knowledge.

If you engage in the same online video game for 10 hours a day, learning more about it, playing it, and contemplating it, you will become a very knowledgeable player about that game, and probably one of the best players in the game (probably high-ranked, well-respected in the game, well-known, etc.). 

In that same sense, if you engage in life, in a very conscious way, learning about various aspects of it, experiencing it on a conscious level, and meditating, you will become a very knowledgeable person in life, and probably one of the most successful people in the world.

Edited by Clay Curl

I have personally studied self-development and spirituality and psychology for about 13 years pretty much all the time, I constantly read, I listen to audiobooks and videos wherever I go, I attend courses online and live...It is a "hobby" that is also my lifestyle. Almost everything I do is some how connected to this stuff. If you do this for years and years with solid focus on it, it is very easy to get very "good" at it because it is just SO interesting!

@Dhana Choko so out of curiosity, since you are well seasoned.  Could you have a convo with leo about all of the stuff he talks about in his videos and know what he was talking about with everything?  Basically, do you know as much as Leo?

It's all about your curiosity, if you have the spark or better yet, the fire you will always seek shit out and keep on asking questions making you progress.

"seek and you will find, ask and you shall receive" - don't do that and you won't find or receive shit, it's as simple as that.

7 hours ago, Blessed81 said:

@Dhana Choko so out of curiosity, since you are well seasoned.  Could you have a convo with leo about all of the stuff he talks about in his videos and know what he was talking about with everything?  Basically, do you know as much as Leo?

That is a very difficult question. I have no idea if I know as much as Leo. I do know many things that he is talking about and I could definitely hold a conversation about most of his topics, but there are also some topics that I am just not interested in or feel like they are not relevant or interesting to me (like the recent video 27 habits of successful people). I also have studied things that Leo has not. It is very difficult to say who knows "more". Knowledge and understanding are very difficult things to measure. I am personally interested in truth and understanding and not just information.

@The Alchemist It's the same way with billionaires. They're always wanting more. Which is exactly what made them billionaires.

I just enjoy learning so for me it's not about accumulating more knowledge. It's about growing into my authentic self. And there's much I still need to know (and also un-know) before that's realized to the degree I envision.

I have the kind of mind that likes to learn (INTP). Most people don't need to do what I do because their minds are concerned with other things.

Acquiring too much knowledge can be a curse. You have to leaven it with wisdom and spiritual knowledge (which is really un-knowledge).

Do I know more than most? Sure, but there are many great people who know way more than me.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If I may be so bold...

Leo has found his purpose.  The level of knowledge is directly tied to the level of intensity.  He is a teacher, a disseminator of ideas, watch the passion that he brings to each video.  This is only because this is his purpose now.  

Find your purpose and you too will have this intensity, this level of knowledge.

We try to do our best capped by our limit of energy level.

It's okay to do not know everything. Each person has his/her own limitations and personal battles to fight through life.

Journey of the Hero, for my is more about the journey of the common citizen.

Relevant Quotes: " I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."-- Isaac Newton

"Wisdom is knowing how little we know."- Socrates

You claim to be ahead of most people you know,but are you aware this is a belief most people have? The vast majority of people think they are above average, which is impossible. Other people will always have different perspectives from our own, meaning there is always something we can learn from anyone.

If you feel that your company is, by your standards, far behind you, which is likely just an indication that you do not have similar goals and motivations, then perhaps you should find new company that is ahead of you in the direction in which you would like to take your life. 

You seem to be awestruck by how much Leo knows, but I really don't see why. I like and admire Leo and would argue that he has the best advanced personal development material that is widely available, but I don't see that as having some unattainable level of knowledge. What else would you expect from devoting time to personal development?

I am sure you've met people who have vast knowledge of various television programs, games, or some other hedonistic activity. Is this not knowledge? I am sure you have a intuitive understanding what knowledge you consider more valuable than others. If this is the case, then if you would like to acquire that for yourself, why not devote your time to devising methods and researching the best way to make that happen? You have internet; you have the means. Actualized.org is a good place to start.

P.S. --You might also be interested purchasing Leo's book list, investing in those books, and reading them all, if you have no clue where to start. If you make an earnest effort, then you will learn a great deal.

On February 19, 2016 at 3:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

From one perspective, that is true. The quote "All I know is that I know nothing." comes to mind. But you know that you hold a lot more information in your mind about useful things than the average Joe does. Maybe I'm off base, but it seems like you're being modest. Why is it preferable to be modest? 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

On 2/20/2016 at 2:51 AM, Leo Gura said:

It's about growing into my authentic self.

That gave me shivers thinking about who ill become if I continue at the rate I'm at.

On 2/21/2016 at 9:34 PM, Emerald Wilkins said:

Why is it preferable to be modest?

Because arrogance is a sign of poor leadership. A lot of people look up to Leo. 

When things go wrong in your perspective, remember it's not about you ?

2 hours ago, Water said:

That gave me shivers thinking about who ill become if I continue at the rate I'm at.

Because arrogance is a sign of poor leadership. A lot of people look up to Leo. 

I asked this question Not to negate the value of modesty. Modesty is certainly a good leadership quality. But because Leo is trying to become enlightened, I was using this hoping to spark thoughts for contemplation into things he may take for granted. I'm sort of pretentious like that. ;) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org