Natasha Tori Maru

Men: How do you feel & react when you see women cry?

6 posts in this topic

What emotions / feelings come up for you? Sympathy, heartbreak, disgust, sadness, pity etc

So you feel compelled to action? 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did you know my kink ? :P


“God is the Alpha Omega .. the beginning-less  beginning and the endless end . 
He is the first without start . He is the last without end . He is the manifest actuality ..nothing covers him . He is the most hidden essence  ..nothing can grasp him .. nothing below him or more subtle than him .The ego is the belief I’m separate from god . Because being god is too good to be true .No matter how dark it gets or difficult it gets ..no matter how long it is going to take .. my destiny is the infinite happiness and infinite joy and love as the best thing ever ..God .  “

-that’s a me .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

compassion, trying to help, understand...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I eye roll, sometimes I find it funny, sometimes compassion


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 66-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Tori Maru I admit to you that I lived for years under the misogynistic assumption that I love to see women suffering but 2 years ago and also recently I saw 2 distinct women cry in real life . 1 was a stranger at college walking with her boyfriend whereas other was my relative . And you know I feel anxious when I see women cry and I don't want them to cry (honestly ). Also I consoled one of them ( my relative ).

So yeah my assumption got inverted , I am not a misogynist and I am already succesful with women even though I am currently single .I don't need a relationship to prove my worth . 

Thanks for this vulnerable post since vulnerability is power, courage and attractive .

Edited by Rishabh R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now