Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gengar

Are Chakras actually real? How do they work?

1 post in this topic

First of all I'm sorry for some of my negative posts here lately

I want to actually better myself and my being

I have been doing a lot of introspection and research lately

A lot of research into my physical symptoms which seem very psychosomatic/connected to inner state

Have been reading a lot about chakras, kundalini and kriya yoga

I really need answers to some questions from people who actually KNOW that chakras are real from real experience, who know they are real just like they know their limbs are real, and know how they work

I was always very skeptical about charkas but something that I read has made me rethink that

I have to share something fucked up for me to explain, trigger warning I guess,

I was basically ab*sed in my backside if you know what i mean in my younger years

Someone said that people who get penetrated there fuck up their root chakra or something, or reverse kundalini

Which I thought might be bs but I started reading about what it might look like, and I have a lot of those symptoms, plus just a lot of other bodily symptoms that i have like 80% of the time but go away in 20% of the time where I am in a certain "aligned" state. These symptoms have more or less ruined and disabled large portions my life since I was 23, of which dysarthria, brain fog, TMJ and face/head inflammation are by far the worst, and of these, the dysarthria has nearly totally made me give up on ever finding romantic and sexual love. I always feel blocked and disconnected from my body and inflamed. would think that if this has to do anything with chakras it'd be around my throat chakra, but idk.

The fact that these symptoms sometimes dissapear is the only thing that gives me hope.

I want to say I'm not just thinking chakras are the answer or something, I know I need normal therapy for what happened to me which I never got. I know I shouldn't just do the chakra thing and not do any trauma care by itself, although in practice it might be the only thing for me because I don't have money for private clinics and the waitlists here are minimum a year. 

If anyone here has actual experience and knowledge of trauma with chakras and what you can do with them, unblock them, etc. And what kundalini and kriya yoga have to do with this, please enlighten us.

  • How do I actually verify in my own direct experience if and how chakras, kundalini and energies discussed in kriya yoga exist?
  • Are there really 114 chakras or 7 chakras or that whole hindu system or is that fantasy? Are chakras different for different people?
  • What can I do with them to permanently heal them/use them for empowerment?

Thanks in advance, let's also just turn it into a real thread about Chakras etc where have a skeptical but open minded attitude, instead of one where Chakras are already assumed to be real etc like some new age religious type of way. Let's discuss the epistemology behind them and their processes.


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0