Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

Woman falling for criminals and serial killers

70 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jirh said:

Many of your posts are cryptic, they seem random and out of context.

As if you're talking to yourself.

I don't even know who you are bro.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah men are into all sorts of fucking weird girls and vice versa. The adage of "there's someone out there for everybody" takes on a bunch of twisted forms regardless of gender 👹 most of the women I was attracted to as an immature man were low-key criminals lol


I expected you. 
We have business, You and I...

https://youtube.com/@vivec?si=6no4qYSFDuPQpP6Z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Jirh and @Joseph Maynor in what cryptic language are you guys speaking xD

Never mind Joseph, he is trying to troll and harass me. Rather embarrassing for him.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Never mind Joseph, he is trying to troll and harass me. Rather embarrassing for him.

I don't see it this way.  Maybe you are being paranoid or trying to frame it that way.  You should definitely not be a moderator on here IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Never mind Joseph, he is trying to troll and harass me. Rather embarrassing for him.

You are trying to embarrass me.  Why?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cubbage said:

 

 

bait-bait-or-low-iq.gif

Just my opinion of course.  Others are free to disagree.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't even know who you are bro.  

Get a life, then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jirh said:

Get a life, then.

I have a life thank you.  I have a great life.  How about you?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cubbage said:

 

 

bait-bait-or-low-iq.gif

Deadass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Deadass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

Yeah but we have your interview.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its a result of brainwashing from movies

movies brainwash woman to go after evil , dangerous , criminal men

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Olaf said:

I have spoken to many woman and lately I noticed how woman are attracted to criminals. I was literally talking to a beautiful girl yesterday and she was on the phone with her boyfriend from jail! He was in jail for the next 3 years and it blew my mind how a beautiful woman like that would be attracted to a criminal, she could get much better, healthier, normal relationships, but attraction isn't logical, it is emotional. Then I did some research as it was not the first girl that I talked to who had a boyfriend in prison. Yes, this is more common then I thought. I look it up on the internet and I hear woman sending love letters to serial killers, that these criminals are getting flooded with thousands of letters from woman wanting to be with him. How most of the crime shows are watched by woman and this is just crazy to me, but I am not a woman hahaha so who am I to judge. Anyways I thought interesting to share on here and also feel free to share your take. @Emerald and @Natasha Tori Maru

The girl who you spoke to here - was she with him prior to him being incarcerated or showing violent tendencies? 

I know many women who get into relationships with well meaning and seemingly genuine people who turn and do reprehensible things. Behaviour that does not align with character. People change and we never truly know how we will react in a given set of circumstances. She might not fall into that category though 🙃 once girls are attached they are illogically loyal 

Edited by Natasha Tori Maru

It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As if a man will think twice about sleeping with a criminal woman.

No one in dating cares about your morality. Dating is about finding the hottest thing you can get. And the rest is human bullshit.

If Hitler had a nice pair of tits and vagina, you would fuck him. Stop kidding yourselves.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Natasha Tori Maru I didn't got that deep into it, I probably should have asked. I remember another girl I talked to before yesterday who had an ankle monitor, cause her boyfriend shot someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A hot girl will not even be attracted to you if you are not up to scratch.  They can sense it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ramanujan said:

its a result of brainwashing from movies

movies brainwash woman to go after evil , dangerous , criminal men

 

I don't think it's movies, it's much deeper then that. 

Violence is the core of our species, it used to be the main job of men. You fight and kill animals to feed the tribe. You fight and kill invaders to protect the tribes. It's the original competency skill. 

Of course our society has moved past this but humans experience reality through our limbic systems way before our prefrontal cortex. Why wouldn't a dangerous man give a woman more tingles than a soyboy type of dude?

The lesson is not to do more crime but to workout and be an overall competent man with an edge. I noticed with my last girlfriend we would fuck most often on the days after I worked out, she wouldn't know when I had been to the gym but the body knows what it wants. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf

On a more serious note, there could be several dynamics at play, one or more at a time.

For example:

  • Confusion of safety and danger.
  • Attraction to power.
  • Rescue fantasy (believing that love can fix a criminal).
  • TV shows brainwashing.
  • Low self-esteem (believing that's the best she can get).
  • Emotional attachment.
  • BDSM fantasies.

Women are more likely to be drawn to criminals because they're more susceptible to danger overall. It's mostly a cope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

 

If Hitler had a nice pair of tits and vagina, you would fuck him. Stop kidding yourselves.

Who is going to tell Leo


Don’t go quietly into that dark night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0