Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Olaf

Woman falling for criminals and serial killers

67 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, LordFall said:

@Majed You can't "bypass" by directly engaging with reality, bro. That's just called living.

Bypassing is when you hide behind abstractions, concepts, and ascetic posturing to avoid the friction of the material world. Taking care of your health, building an aesthetic physique, and dating aren't bypassing, it's how you build a strong foundation for human development and a thriving and fulfilling life. 

@LordFall This is false, you're lost in materialism my friend, with this attitude you'll never reach mystical planes of existence. 

Materialism is demonic. 

Edited by Majed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Majed said:

@LordFall This is false, you're lost in materialism my friend, with this attitude you'll never reach mystical planes of existence. 

Materialism is demonic. 

See you did it again. I literally linked to you a picture of sour grapes in your thread yesterday on giving up on dating because you can't get laid.

I have had many mystical experiences both sober and on psychedelics, if you want to have a spiritual debate I'm always happy to do that.

I think you are coping and finding ways to maintain a sense of superiority to mask your shortcomings. No need to do that friend, just embrace your weakness and grow stronger!

The "mystical planes of existence" will still be there after you do a set of bench press, I promise you.

Coping means avoiding deep uncomfortable truths to soothe yourself in comfortable lies. You will never build a great life this way.

Don't be an ostrich. Be your highest self.

Think about it, an ostrich is a bird but it cannot fly; that's embarrassing. 

CMwrRG1.png

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LordFall "Dating" is an abstraction for just behaving like an animal. Your body just want to reproduce. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Majed said:

@LordFall "Dating" is an abstraction for just behaving like an animal. Your body just want to reproduce. 

Of course. We are not only an animal but I would argue the best one there is! This beautiful vessel is how we experience the dual world and physical reality as a whole.

Being ran by urges and impulses will lead to a low quality life and that's what I assume you're pointing towards. That's obviously no good.

The point is to integrate your urges and impulses into the most beautiful life that you can and actualize your greatest potential. Sexual transmutation is a great tool, if I didn't have as much libido I would be much more less motivated to build my business and scale my creative communities across the world.

Thank God for sex, women are beautiful and serve as muses to channel our energy towards greatness. 

I don't wanna be rude to other species but sometimes I look at them and I feel like their females are not as beautiful as ours, they basically look the same as the dudes. I hope that they still have fun but I'll take being a human any day of the week. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Majed said:

material bypassing. 

Genius.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lets talk about the serial killers and criminals instead of animal sex versus human sex, that is a whole other topic xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Olaf said:

Lets talk about the serial killers and criminals instead of animal sex versus human sex, that is a whole other topic xD

It's very related. Male animals mostly mate by defending their territory and signalling to females that they are a powerful choice to mate with. 

Humans throughout the ages had to defend their territory and where allowed to marry once they had proven themselves to the tribe. 

Criminals exist in a strange overlap between the concepts of dominance and offering value since they are dominant in a lot of ways but don't offer much value but to a woman's primal brain that still registers as enticing. 

As I've already said the lesson is to take the good characteristics from these findings and discard the rest. You can be dominant, exciting, with a big territory while being completely on the right side of the law and get your cake and eat it too type of thing. 

You can learn a lot about game by watching anthropology style videos instead of just shallow game techniques. Sex and dating are very primal. Here's a good one I liked a lot

 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0