Vido

I Interviewed Natasha Mod. Enjoy

104 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I liked this.  But I noticed Natasha doesn't listen well.  She just goes on and on about what she wants to say.  

Nice try. You need to stop trolling now. 

3 threads.

Stop embarrassing yourself 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Nice try. You need to stop trolling now. 

3 threads.

Stop embarrassing yourself 

Man.  You are really after me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I do it for energy and health more than appearance - but I don't deny I really enjoy it helps there also. No drinking, no drugs. Water, coffee and very little processed food at all. Morning light, early cardio, some weights and 8hr sleep minimum. I feel like it's a cheat code but it's really built on hundreds of tiny planned tasks that add up. I feel you get me 💪🏻

♥️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now