Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeroguy

I'm surrounded with devils

12 posts in this topic

Even on this forum is easy to see devilry let alone in real life. How to cope?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zeroguy stop being cringe 

The only devil you're surrounded by is you

Edited by JoshB

I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

How to cope?

Follow your passion, create beautiful things, and stop reacting to negative things.

Also, stop blaming this forum. You are lucky to be here.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

How to cope?

Stop giving the devils your attention and energy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Follow your passion, create beautiful things, and stop reacting to negative things.

Also, stop blaming this form. You are lucky to be here.

Thanks man. I will try to do that.

20 minutes ago, Willy Phallicus said:

Stop giving the devils your attention and energy.

This is good advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zeroguy 

It's totally understandable that you're feeling this way. It can be tough. When you see others too focused on themselves, on survival, while ignoring the simple beautiful things in life, and causing collateral damage in their chase, it makes perfect sense to call it out as devilry. Like who in their right mind would do that? Right?

Selfishness is its own punishment though. I have never seen anyone happier or more peaceful than selfless gurus who devoted their lives to spread love and awareness and to help others. Those gurus possess some kind of halo that's so present, calm, and attractive in nature. I feel so drawn to them. They help me understand myself and the world around me and accept the selfishness I see in myself and others.

Do you have a favourite spiritual teacher? Mine is Adyashanti.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jirh said:

@Zeroguy 

It's totally understandable that you're feeling this way. It can be tough. When you see others too focused on themselves, on survival, while ignoring the simple beautiful things in life, and causing collateral damage in their chase, it makes perfect sense to call it out as devilry. Like who in their right mind would do that? Right?

Selfishness is its own punishment though. I have never seen anyone happier or more peaceful than selfless gurus who devoted their lives to spread love and awareness and to help others. Those gurus possess some kind of halo that's so present, calm, and attractive in nature. I feel so drawn to them. They help me understand myself and the world around me and accept the selfishness I see in myself and others.

Thanks man those are some wise words. Thanks for explaining selfishness.

2 minutes ago, Jirh said:

Do you have a favourite spiritual teacher? Mine is Adyashanti.

I don't have any. Maybe Leo but I disagree on solipsism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."


Vincit omnia Veritas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zeroguy

Glad those words brought a bit of comfort!

Leo is great. And I agree with you on the solipsism angle. It's totally normal to be turned off by it. I believe people and the world are very real, too.

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your state is determining how you view yourself and others. There are times I want to delete all of you, I have very ugly views of all of you, but I keep that to myself when I am pissed off and come back when I am more clear minded

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Zeroguy I was reading your journal. Sorry you've been going through a rough patch lately. I see a few days ago you promised yourself you were going to stay away from the forum for a while. Perhaps it would be best if you were to take a break. If you need help with that just ask one of the mods and they could put a temporary suspension on your account. Then when you have a more positive outlook about live in general, it could be reopened.


When the secret is revealed to you, you will know that you are not other than God, but that you yourself are the object of your quest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, cetus said:

@Zeroguy I was reading your journal. Sorry you've been going through a rough patch lately. I see a few days ago you promised yourself you were going to stay away from the forum for a while. Perhaps it would be best if you were to take a break. If you need help with that just ask one of the mods and they could put a temporary suspension on your account. Then when you have a more positive outlook about live in general, it could be reopened.

I had infinite love/God awakening. I died . I had no sense of self or was I aware of anything. I know that my ♥️ is source of everything so I am God but Reality mindfucks me and I can't get grasp on it. Meanwhile I was hitted with mental illness I started hearing voice and I was in psychosis for 3 months before finally going to psychiatrist. Meds healed my symptoms that's why I abandoned awakening and started to see life more realistically. So now I am materialist and atheist thinking all of spirituality is brain state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0