Carl-Richard

How does an enlightened mind function?

116 posts in this topic

Just now, Yimpa said:

@JoshB You. Are. Communicating. With. Yourself.

ofc but there are parts to me 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JoshB said:

ofc but there are parts to me 

Yes, I was wanting to bring this up. Thank you for adding that point for me. When I say You, I am not referring to an individual self.

Edited by Yimpa

𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yimpa said:

Yes, I was wanting to bring this up. Thank you for adding that point for me. When I say You, I am not referring to an individual self.

Absolute Relative 

Self self 

Tomato to ,mato

bosnov-67.gif


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see that Gary Weber made it. That state of no thoughts is a must, otherwise the I-thought is still alive and larping that it's enlightened. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inshallah one day I'll realize God and infinity as deeply as the Master Leo Gura. I'm highly fascinated by his comittmented to the Truth. How can you fail if all you seek is Truth🫠. Truth is the highest value. The first thing is always working on being more truthful to yourself. It's very painful when you catch yourself deceiving yourself. IMO Leo's most important teachings are about epistemology and Truth-seeking. Truth seeking is not the end goal but is the attitude, the lifestyle, the no 1 principle 


Truth Lord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because God has no control over anything.

You guys still keep on thinking there is someone who controls things. That's not how God works.

The hallucination is Absolute.

But didnt you have the realization that god has a limitation in creation, god aims always for maximizing love? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing about psychedelic states is you can't make them your baseline . Enlightenment can be your baseline though. I'm gonna keep tripping cause I want more of those insane experiences, but I also want to be enlightened on a day to day basis, that's why I meditate my ass off regardless of my trips.

Edited by Oppositionless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JoshB said:

Well No self and Nothing being the substance of everything is valid insight

Yes. There is much valid insight in Buddhism.

10 hours ago, JoshB said:

Could one reach a point where they are conscious completely of what you are? 

Yes. Sure. You can even outdo me. I am not superior to anyone.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. There is much valid insight in Buddhism.

I'd say the biggest delusion of buddhism is they see consciousness as co dependent and arising and not the ultimate ground of reality


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JoshB said:

I'd say the biggest delusion of buddhism is they see consciousness as co dependent and arising and not the ultimate ground of reality

The danger of the ists is always lurking lol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The danger of the ists is always lurking lol.  

The Buddha is a sneaky bastard


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. Sure. You can even outdo me. I am not superior to anyone.

I was referring to accessing your memories and state. You, basically a total realization of Leo. The I'm Leo Awakening. :D 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JoshB said:

I'd say the biggest delusion of buddhism is they see consciousness as co dependent and arising and not the ultimate ground of reality

Mahayana Buddhism sees awareness / Buddha nature as fundamental, they distinguish it from conditioned consciousness.

the back and forth between Buddhism and Hinduism is really interesting. Buddha wanted to distance himself from Hinduism so he rejected a lot of Vedic stuff, and then a lot of the later Mahayana Buddhists were like wait we fucked up and went back and added some Vedic stuff back, but had to do it with Buddhist sounding words. And finally Advaita Vedanta showed up and was like a marriage between the older Vedic culture and the later Mahayana Buddhism .

Edited by Oppositionless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JoshB said:

Obviously there is only One Mind but would i be able to access all your insights and memories directly?   

You would just imagine them on the fly like you're doing with everything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Oppositionless said:

Mahayana Buddhism sees awareness / Buddha nature as fundamental, they distinguish it from conditioned consciousness.

I guess it depends on which branch we are talking about.


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

He is lol.  

Thats why you gotta kill him.

Dont worry though, he aint mad at ya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now