Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ladelle

Why do I need love if I am love itself?

6 posts in this topic

As a human, I still have this feeling of lack, that I need love from an external source. I’m wondering why. It seems that God want to experience lack, which would mean that as a human I can never be fulfilled, I can experience fulfillment only when I’m God, my human self will never be satisfied because it is supposed to experience limitation. The only way to be whole is to be God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I struggle with this as well. As long as you’re alive as a human you will need the connection of others to survive long-term. I have PM’d you with additional thoughts about this as well.


𝐵𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦 𑣲⋆。˚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You need a mirror to see yourself, to know and appreciate and love who you are.

More mirrors means more angles and ways of looking at yourself.

And it's not a defect. This very mechanism allows us to complement one another.

As mirrors, we create reality.

Edited by Jirh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ladelle said:

I still have this feeling of lack, that I need love from an external source. I’m wondering why. 

You haven't given it to yourself yet.

14 hours ago, ladelle said:

 It seems that God want to experience lack, which would mean that as a human I can never be fulfilled

If this is the story God is telling himself that's what God will experience.  Through you.

14 hours ago, ladelle said:

I can experience fulfillment only when I’m God, my human self will never be satisfied because it is supposed to experience limitation.

Flip the script.  God wants humanity in abundance and joy.  Which is why every human gets to choose what that is for them when they figure out they're the savior in their own sad, little story.  Take your power back Lord and reshape the world in your image.

14 hours ago, ladelle said:

The only way to be whole is to be God.

God can never not be whole be it through the eyes of a human or through the eyes of Christ.  You're good with one but forgot the other.  Thats by design but you can override the Matrix and become Neo.  Best of both worlds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ladelle said:

As a human, I still have this feeling of lack, that I need love from an external source. 

Your human don't be too hard on yourself.  You are not in a state of God Consciousnessm. You're in duality as a self with other. So it's OK but realize that you don't need external sources to complete you.  You're already whole. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think you fundamentally are separation, merging w/ Love, so idealistic is the love you want, ya know? isnt it fundamental?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0