Monster Energy

I Slept With a Woman Who Hated Men

112 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, JoshB said:

This is absolute cringe toxic red pill behavior

You sound like a reddit mod 

Reddit mods are like turds that won't flush:

throwback-to-the-rudest-mod-v0-89mo6juju9th1.jpg

throwback-to-the-rudest-mod-v0-6qecqjuju9th1.jpg


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Reddit mods are like turds that won't flush:

throwback-to-the-rudest-mod-v0-89mo6juju9th1.jpg

throwback-to-the-rudest-mod-v0-6qecqjuju9th1.jpg

That's insulting to turds that don't flush

 


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@JoshB deadass 🤣🤣 

Never change :x


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

@JoshB deadass 🤣🤣 

Never change :x

it was also the aita subreddit 

he was indeed the asshole


I'm Batman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aurum said:

Positive experiences with men could be healing for some feminists. But that's not what is going on in this thread.

Even having a goal of wanting to convert feminists is already problematic.

The goal should be to add value to people's lives that you encounter. @Monster Energy seems to have a lack of belief in his own value so he constantly tests it against the world both with the polarizing threads that he posts here and likely in his own real life as well.

Once a man gets past this stage and builds authentic self-esteem, he can actually become a healing embodiment of the divine masculine.

I think overall the idea makes sense: if some women harbor resentment toward men, they can introspect and use therapy to deconstruct it, but positive experiences with quality men are what truly heal that cynicism. And the exact same applies in reverse to men who carry bitterness toward women.


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You already explained it yourself a few posts up: you admitted you like to "weaponize curiosity" and that throwing out a radioactive label like that was just a "gamble" to see if you could bait a reaction. That’s textbook weaponized empathy.

Pretending you’re offering someone "harsh care" and an "open door," only to drop extreme accusations out of sheer boredom because your armchair psychoanalysis didn't land the first time, is what looks slimy.

There's no insight there, just 2 bored dudes saying weird shit in different ways. 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, yetineti said:

@Monster Energy

You give off rape/abuse vibes, in my opinion.

I don’t say that lightly or as an accusation.

Whatever your demeanor, it’s geared quite myopically.

Think about whatever you’re doing. It’s obvious you got a Buddha pickup lesson somewhere along the way.

Edit: I was going to say frat boy vibes but honestly, he would’ve just made a joke about it being a compliment.

I get what you're saying. But I don't think it's that kind of abuse/non-consent thing.

I do think it's more of a fantasy though... being projected onto the situation.

Like, "I met this man-hating Feminist who hated all men. But she met me and was so attracted to me that, when I slept with her, she stopped hating men." That sounds like a fantasy to bolster the self-esteem because it emphasizes the specialness of the man in question.

Like, "This woman hated all men, until she met me. Now she loves all men because they reminder her of me!"

The greater likelihood is that he met and slept with a woman who identifies as a Feminist or has some vaguely Feminist views.

Or maybe she's not even a Feminist (in principle or identification) and just has some milquetoast misandry and criticisms of specific sorts of guys that she's had negative experiences with in the past. (ie. Like women who make sweeping generalizations about men with their girlfriends while drinking wine at a girls' night... but it's really geared towards specific men she's dated in the past.)

If the woman was a Feminist, then it's not a surprise that she slept with him. Most Feminist women are sexually attracted to men... and have boyfriends and husbands.

And if the woman is the milquetoast misandrist who complains generally about men, those women tend to be often be the MOST obsessed with men. It's kind of a form of being boy-crazy, in a way... because men are always on their minds, even if in negative ways. (Similar to how misogynistic guys are the most obsessed with women)


Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LordFall said:

You already explained it yourself a few posts up: you admitted you like to "weaponize curiosity" and that throwing out a radioactive label like that was just a "gamble" to see if you could bait a reaction. That’s textbook weaponized empathy.

Pretending you’re offering someone "harsh care" and an "open door," only to drop extreme accusations out of sheer boredom because your armchair psychoanalysis didn't land the first time, is what looks slimy.

There's no insight there, just 2 bored dudes saying weird shit in different ways. 

I had admitted to that. How characteristic it is of you to weaponize it, miss the point, and end with a vague insult.

No questions were asked, deliberately. If I was actually weaponizing my curiosity here I would be trying to figure out why he’s this way—which is honestly somewhat of a courtesy of understanding. For instance, I’ve left you alone and been less hostile since you’ve explained why you may be the way you are.

Nobody owes me that. But it can be owed, generally. That’s what I realized. That’s why I pointed it out. How uncharitable of you to frame it as such.

As I said, I wanted to just say ‘frat boy’—most people would know what I mean by that. But the people that we actually think are acting that way don’t see an issue with it, and even sometimes take it as a compliment. Sometimes you have to be a little hyperbolic to point out certain behaviors to people.

If I would’ve just said ‘I bet you’re a rapist’ I’d understand where you are coming from a bit more. But I deliberately was vulnerable and even explained that I didn’t even want to say what I said.

@Monster Energy Actually responded positively.

That’s what people often miss about me here. I speak to one person at a time. It’s really easy to dismantle my arguments if you don’t want to engage with them.

 

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I get what you're saying. But I don't think it's that kind of abuse/non-consent thing.

I do think it's more of a fantasy though... being projected onto the situation.

Like, "I met this man-hating Feminist who hated all men. But she met me and was so attracted to me that, when I slept with her, she stopped hating men." That sounds like a fantasy to bolster the self-esteem because it emphasizes the specialness of the man in question.

Like, "This woman hated all men, until she met me. Now she loves all men because they reminder her of me!"

The greater likelihood is that he met and slept with a woman who identifies as a Feminist or has some vaguely Feminist views.

Or maybe she's not even a Feminist (in principle or identification) and just has some milquetoast misandry and criticisms of specific sorts of guys that she's had negative experiences with in the past. (ie. Like women who make sweeping generalizations about men with their girlfriends while drinking wine at a girls' night... but it's really geared towards specific men she's dated in the past.)

If the woman was a Feminist, then it's not a surprise that she slept with him. Most Feminist women are sexually attracted to men... and have boyfriends and husbands.

And if the woman is the milquetoast misandrist who complains generally about men, those women tend to be often be the MOST obsessed with men. It's kind of a form of being boy-crazy, in a way... because men are always on their minds, even if in negative ways. (Similar to how misogynistic guys are the most obsessed with women)

@EmeraldI know it’s not but the people who need to hear it don’t listen when it is said like that. It made perfect sense to me what you said, but let’s be honest. Do you not think that monster energy wouldn’t have just played this off as a joke if you would’ve suggested it to him directly?

Your analysis is almost so accurate that it could just slip past.

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The point of the rape/abuse comment was that boasting about manipulation to get sex raises a concern about where that mindset can lead when someone’s desires take priority over another person’s boundaries. I wasn’t claiming that happened here. Monster Energy may have responded more openly because he understood I was challenging that mindset, rather than accusing him of a crime. That’s what I mean when I say I’m speaking to one person at a time. His response doesn’t prove my interpretation, but it matters to understanding the exchange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes, I feel like a total fucking ass here.

Alternatively, I don’t think some of you really take the time to consider context and or who something is being said to.

Too often, this forum becomes vague intellectual platitudes, nobody gets addressed and no progress is actually made.

Edited by yetineti

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now