Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aleks2

Omega3

2 posts in this topic

How do you guys get this into your diet? Where I am from, wild salmon is literally impossible to find. Even if it was available, I highly doubt its that much cleaner than farm raised salmon. Is a high quality algae omega3 supplement the best way to go? What is the 2026 health nut verdict on omega 3s?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is a gimmick. You don't need it. Go live your life.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0