Olaf

tomorrow I am gonna challenge myself

150 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 so what do you do when anxiety starts to come up in the conversation? Like 2 mins in or so

Let her talk while you compose.  I love the ones who like to talk. You don't have to do shit but listen after the first few questions.  In fact, they all like to talk. So you set it up. You ask a few questions and then you let them just talk. And talk. You be the  guy they can lean on. That's really what they want. 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 Yes I noticed today, I was talking with a set for like 20 mins or so and I barely said shit, they just talked and atleast 4 times I wanted to walk away, because I felt like I was wasting my time. I literally walked 2 steps away and then was like, okay maybe just a little longer. Maybe I should just chill and ask questions as you said

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 Yes I noticed today, I was talking with a set for like 20 mins or so and I barely said shit, they just talked and atleast 4 times I wanted to walk away, because I felt like I was wasting my time. I literally walked 2 steps away and then was like, okay maybe just a little longer. Maybe I should just chill and ask questions as you said

No. Stay. That's precisely what you want. You want them to be talking. If they're talking and you are listening.  Then you have them right where you want them.  Ultimately you will find they just want to spill their guts out to you.  All you have to.do is two, maybe three things.  

Listen

Fuck them good.

Listen some more.

Cut the grass.

We have a simple job but we must do it properly.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 do you feel you are even interested in woman? Today I was talking to the woman and I was like, you guys are so boring. I don't know never had it this much, but because I wasn't interested I felt it helped me allot to make them interested in me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 do you feel you are even interested in woman? Today I was talking to the woman and I was like, you guys are so boring. I don't know never had it this much, but because I wasn't interested I felt it helped me allot to make them interested in me. 

Sometimes yes sometimes no. But you always have to act like you're listening.  Because if they ask you what they were saying you better be able to repeat it back. Haha

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 haha yeah, that is important. I don't know woman chase those who walk away and are disinterested, when I am very interested in her, I put her on a pedestal and she loses interest. It is a weird thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 haha yeah, that is important. I don't know woman chase those who walk away and are disinterested, when I am very interested in her, I put her on a pedestal and she loses interest. It is a weird thing. 

You can't do that.  Not ever. You can never make it seem like you are too interested.  A little. But not all the way.

Women are extremely counterintuitive.  If you try too hard it just turns them off. I dont grasp why that is.  But it is.  So you have to always remain a bit elusive. I think it keeps.the game alive for them.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Inliytened1 yes and if I am totally not interested, they are totally interested, it is so strange, I mean it makes sense, but it is strange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that is why it is also easier to get a girl that you are less attracted to, simply because you act less interested

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Olaf said:

I think that is why it is also easier to get a girl that you are less attracted to, simply because you act less interested

Yeah.  That's how they work.  So now take a beautiful girl you want and behave the same way.

 

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro go ahead and do it. Its an amazing idea and you will learn so much from doing this

Edited by Zen LaCroix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zen LaCroix said:

Bro go ahead and do it. Its an amazing idea and you will reap many rewards from doing this

Doing what exactly? He already did it.  Read the thread. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Doing what exactly? He already did it.  Read the thread. 

I ain't reading all that. I'm sure it was an emotional journey he went on if he really did. And I'm sure he learned a bunch too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Olaf What happened during your challenge ? Could you describe ? I am curious .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should try filming street interviews clips of your approaches like this and building up your IG or Youtube at the same time as doing game. Way better ROI on your time than just doing pickup for hours on end and you also get to rewatch your interactions and improve way faster.

Worked really well for me when I tried it. It's cool to both have memories of your old game days and also you see how far you've come. I'm way better at conversation now then I was back then, a lot of times especially with the added pressure of being filmed I defaulted to just asking question after question without really being taking the time to banter and flirt with the girls. The dudes I linked above are not bad, some dudes get pretty legendary at it though. 

This practice helped a lot for when I eventually launched a group podcast last year. 

 

Edited by LordFall

The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram : Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Olaf said:

I was busy with the processs, reaching the goal of 100 so I didn't waste time or energy on sets that didn't deserve it. I was giving energy and very little interested in the girl, which made her interested in me ENERGY IS EVERYTHING. I open my mouth for 30 seconds and she is asking me if I can go the club, then some girls approached me she said "the party has arrived" lol, she could feel my energy, woman can feel your energy and it is so important. Some girl I approached gave me a sugar spin and insisted that I should keep it, I didn't even asked for it. I look at a 9 and she starts smiling at me.

A lesbian couple I was talking to me started kissing eachother, then I wanted to leave, she said "no no come inside you wanted to see the best food" she doesn't work there at all, she was just not trying to make me go away. Then she told me they are in an open relationship and looking for a guy.  I had other girls wanting me to text them when they are in brasil, they live in Rotterdam, but visit brasil sometimes as that is where they come from. But I didn't try to go for any of these things, I didn't try to close at all, call me stupid, probably tomorrow I will think what a stupid idiot I am. I did have much longer conversations when I wanted to, I easily did a 20 minute set, because I was just chilling and they were mainly talking. 

But I genuinely wasn't interested, I was only interested in the process of achieving my goal. So I didn't waste any time, but then girls wanted to waste my time. And when I wasn't interested, just being there, existing, sometimes not saying a thing, just chilling, vibing, they became interested in me. CRAZY I KNOW. This is some voodoo shit xD This is what Owen has been talking about, that it really doesn't matter what you say when your energy is on fucking point.

My wingmen told me that my energy was different, like I had a giving energy and that I was getting it from another source, like some God like thing or something and that I instantly connected with girls and teased them etc. And that I wasn't approval seeking, my vocal projection was better and like BOOM open and they are open to it. I don't know that were his words lol.

Best opener I came up with was a 2 set who were deep in a conversation and I said "I totally agree" but then in dutch "Ik ben het er helemaal mee eens". Maybe I will write tomorrow more, but fuck! this is mindblowing. biggest lessons "when you are indifferent, don't care about the outcome, not approval seeking, busy with the process, not letting people waste your time, not letting people waste your energy, not being interested in them (authentically so) and being in a deep flow state, good energy, they will be interested in you and make moves on YOU, not everyone but MANY" goodnight champs, much love.

@Zen LaCroix here you go

@Rishabh R for you aswell, this is what happened

Edited by Olaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Olaf said:

@Inliytened1 so what do you do when anxiety starts to come up in the conversation? Like 2 mins in or so. Because that is what happens in my first few approaches

That’s quite interesting, and actually quite different from approach anxiety.

I don’t think you can make that anxiety go away by doing lots of short approaches, you really need experience talking to girls for a longer period of time and learning how to hold a convo with them to make this go away. 100 one to five minute approaches won’t solve it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

I was busy with the processs, reaching the goal of 100 so I didn't waste time or energy on sets that didn't deserve it. I was giving energy and very little interested in the girl, which made her interested in me ENERGY IS EVERYTHING. I open my mouth for 30 seconds and she is asking me if I can go the club, then some girls approached me she said "the party has arrived" lol, she could feel my energy, woman can feel your energy and it is so important. Some girl I approached gave me a sugar spin and insisted that I should keep it, I didn't even asked for it. I look at a 9 and she starts smiling at me.

A lesbian couple I was talking to me started kissing eachother, then I wanted to leave, she said "no no come inside you wanted to see the best food" she doesn't work there at all, she was just not trying to make me go away. Then she told me they are in an open relationship and looking for a guy.  I had other girls wanting me to text them when they are in brasil, they live in Rotterdam, but visit brasil sometimes as that is where they come from. But I didn't try to go for any of these things, I didn't try to close at all, call me stupid, probably tomorrow I will think what a stupid idiot I am. I did have much longer conversations when I wanted to, I easily did a 20 minute set, because I was just chilling and they were mainly talking. 

But I genuinely wasn't interested, I was only interested in the process of achieving my goal. So I didn't waste any time, but then girls wanted to waste my time. And when I wasn't interested, just being there, existing, sometimes not saying a thing, just chilling, vibing, they became interested in me. CRAZY I KNOW. This is some voodoo shit  This is what Owen has been talking about, that it really doesn't matter what you say when your energy is on fucking point.

My wingmen told me that my energy was different, like I had a giving energy and that I was getting it from another source, like some God like thing or something and that I instantly connected with girls and teased them etc. And that I wasn't approval seeking, my vocal projection was better and like BOOM open and they are open to it. I don't know that were his words lol.

Best opener I came up with was a 2 set who were deep in a conversation and I said "I totally agree" but then in dutch "Ik ben het er helemaal mee eens". Maybe I will write tomorrow more, but fuck! this is mindblowing. biggest lessons "when you are indifferent, don't care about the outcome, not approval seeking, busy with the process, not letting people waste your time, not letting people waste your energy, not being interested in them (authentically so) and being in a deep flow state, good energy, they will be interested in you and make moves on YOU, not everyone but MANY" goodnight champs, much love.

Dude 😂😂 so many opportunities here? Why didn’t you capitalise on any of this?

What are you actually trying to accomplish because it sounds like you could get laid if you wanted to, but instead you’re giving up those opportunities to spam approach more women

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now