LordFall

Cornell 7 Case

106 posts in this topic

Just now, iceprincess said:

yeah that part is bad actually but only those guys should be held responsible right? not the 3 men who were there who didn't partake and the 2 men she agreed to do ketamine with and have a threesome. 

Well technically yes. Only those who raped her. These guys better get good lawyers otherwise they are throwing the book at all of them because of perception.  Cornell hates this. And i am sure they know Judges. Its a corrupt system.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She didnt file rape charges against all of them.

The second guy is the one that invited the others, he's criminally responsible with the other rapes if it's true even if sex with him was consensual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I thought about this today and thought about my recent behavior on the forum and i became conscious of how my culture has influenced my outlook on women as well.  Would I have gone upstairs ?  The answer would be no.  I just emailed @Natasha Tori Maru that I know I've been kind of dick regarding women but I want everyone to know I would never take advantage of a woman or do something against her will.  Or if she had no will due to intoxication.  I think this is like a level for someone who is a sociopath if you could do that.  Though I bet some people might have did it to fit in which is a more fucked up thing with our culture.  We all need to think before we do shit.  Anyone who hits women or forces them against their will deserves to be punished to the full extent of the law.

 

🍻 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only want to hear a women opinion on this topic at this forum. Everything else is nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

She didnt file rape charges against all of them.

The second guy is the one that invited the others, he's criminally responsible with the other rapes if it's true even if sex with him was consensual.

Exactly. You don't have to perform the rape itself if you encouraged it.  You are just as responsible.  Just as if you mastwrminded a murder but didnt pull the trigger. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Willy Phallicus said:

Elliot is all hung up on the three weeks after the rape when she reported it.  Yknow, right after she asked to get invited to the next drug and alcohol party and was told no which is documented. 

SHUT UP WITH YOUR LIES

 

Quote

According to records made public during her civil lawsuit in September and October 2026, Matthew Ingalls, one of the Chi Phi fraternity brothers accused in the lawsuit, invited her to a Halloween party shortly after the initial October 19, 2024 incident. Jane Doe initially replied, "thank u i really appreciate that." However, before the party occurred, the fraternity's president contacted her and advised her not to attend.

 

She better sue the hell out of you libelous fucks

 

 

Edited by Elliott

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now