Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

465 posts in this topic

Just now, Ramanujan said:

how do you deal with higher Se types

What is there to deal with? I don't really think about someone's Se level when I'm interacting with them. I usually just let things unfold rather than trying to control the situation. In fact, a funny side effect of this is that women tend to invite me over to their place first because I'm not the one pushing for it.

In terms of approaching and leading girls: Yes, I've noticed the low-Se disadvantage, but that's something that can be developed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LordFall said:

What were your more substantial and relevant points exactly? I couldn't find any. 

Everything after the sentence you and your AI cherry-picked for attack. Arguing over petty shit makes me feel nasty, so we’ll pick this back up when there’s actually something to argue about. In the meantime, adjust your AI prompt with “be sure to steelman so you don’t miss the essence.”


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joshe said:

Everything after the sentence you and your AI cherry-picked for attack. Arguing over petty shit makes me feel nasty, so we’ll pick this back up when there’s actually something to argue about. In the meantime, adjust your AI prompt with “be sure to steelman so you don’t miss the essence.”

You had two chances to name a single substantial point and failed both times. There was no "essence" to steelman, just an emotional rant and an embarrassing retreat. Go take a breather, you need it. 


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, LordFall said:

You had two chances to name a single substantial point and failed both times. There was no "essence" to steelman, just an emotional rant and an embarrassing retreat. Go take a breather, you need it. 

I'm not going to play your petty games. You got a nasty little demon in you that needs exorcised. We're done here. Move on. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joshe said:

I'm not going to play your petty games. You got a nasty little demon in you that needs exorcised. We're done here. Move on. 

You started this fight, ran out of arguments, and now you couldn't resist coming back for one last tantrum. Learn some grace and take your own advice.


The dream is not easy but each day we're getting closer

Check out the game and manga I'm making on Instagram: Legend of the Abyss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now