Miguel1

Am I Finally Ready To Let Go of Dating?

293 posts in this topic

On 9/30/2026 at 7:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

Bro, that's why yogis live in caves.

At some point you will become so conscious that you will even stop wanting a girlfirend.

Don't forget, girls are Maya.

Why do you care about girls at all? As a distraction from being God.

But, you are still young, so perhaps you aren't ready to hear this yet.

After you become God you can go back to wanting girls again.  What else is there? Caves and God? God doesn't have nice enough legs. 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

If you're not able to find a partner or you perceive an impossible problem in dating, there is a nice old phrase which is fitting: "look in the mirror." 

This is such nonsense that I don’t even want to answer.

I expect higher of members in this forum.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn. RSD Miguel started roasting everyone xD


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Miguel1 You might like David Tian's content


There is no failure, only feedback

One small step at a time. No one climbs a mountain in one go.

Certified cutie. The best to ever do it. 62-0🥊.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

@Inliytened1 Bro, you are like 60 still addicted to sex.

Grow up.

I wouldn't say addicted.  I like sex.  Im 56 and still keep fit and look fairly young.  So looking young has kept me with a young spirit.  But I have been married. And staying with one woman has proven difficult on multiple levels.  Long term relationships are hard but it would be something I desire.  But like you, I can't find the right person that is on the same level intellectually and spiritually , with the physical attraction and the personality I like.  I won't say I've given up., but I realized I'm just fine alone with casual sex. If that is to be my destiny.  If she comes along I'm all for it.  But I've had many failed long term relationships not just my marriage. If anything I can relate to you.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I wouldn't say addicted.  I like sex.  Im 56 and still keep fit and look fairly young.  So looking young has kept me with a young spirit.  But I have been married. And staying with one woman has proven difficult on multiple levels.  Long term relationships are hard but it would be something I desire.  But like you, I can't find the right person that is on the same level intellectually and spiritually , with the physical attraction and the personality I like.  I won't say I've given up., but I realized I'm just fine alone with casual sex. If that is to be my destiny.  If she comes along I'm all for it.  But I've had many failed long term relationships not just my marriage. If anything I can relate to you.

I respect the honesty man.

I’m entering my peak years energy wise for my career, so I want to invest them into life purpose rather than casual sex.

But if you are happy with your career and spiritual growth, then go for sex. What else to do.


Connect with me on IG:

 instagram.com/miguetran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

I respect the honesty man.

I’m entering my peak years energy wise for my career, so I want to invest them into life purpose rather than casual sex.

But if you are happy with your career and spiritual growth, then go for sex. What else to do.

Yes. My career is very well established. That's one thing I was able to do.  And yes that took many decades to build. I totally agree.  But you can probably do both..meaning work the career and date.  Its just a matter of priority.  You may have to dial down the dating but you don't have to cut it out completely unless you wanted to.

Edited by Inliytened1

 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you cannot recognise, connect and acknowledge the mundane, average nature without us all - if you reject this part of you - you are more likely to reject the mundane of another. You will miss seeing them fully.

It is easy to think we are all special snowflakes. But we are threaded through and connected by how similar our experiences, anxieties, worries, joys and passions are. This is what it is to be human.


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

If you cannot recognise, connect and acknowledge the mundane, average nature without us all - if you reject this part of you - you are more likely to reject the mundane of another. You will miss seeing them fully.

It is easy to think we are all special snowflakes. But we are threaded through and connected by how similar our experiences, anxieties, worries, joys and passions are. This is what it is to be human.

Yes but it's like a needle in a haystack to find a lasting love.  I like this song by Rush

 


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get it brah. I get wanting a certain level of maturity but why do you need them to match your spiritually? Or am I misunderstanding? Like, Yodas don't give a fuck about relationships. They all live in caves and under trees (cheap rent). Relationships and family is monkey business. Most people do it naturally and successfully for the most part, almost by accident seemingly, without needing to be spiritual in the slightest. Otherwise you wouldn't be here today.

Leave what's god's to god. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Basman said:

I don't get it brah. I get wanting a certain level of maturity but why do you need them to match your spiritually? 

If you wanna be the Buddha that is fine. But if you want a girl..then I have found that spiritual alignment is not only key, it's vital.  Trust me. From experience. It will come up.  And become a major factor. Often later on will it rear it's ugly head.


 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now