r0ckyreed

What car do you recommend?

70 posts in this topic

On 6.10.2026 at 7:27 AM, Natasha Tori Maru said:

Oh my gosh! Blasphemer! YOU TAKE THAT BACK, RIGHT NOW!

What about a 458... or LaFerrari?!?

THE REAR END ALONE :x

You sound like a petrolhead. 812 or F12 though. My cousin's dad had a 458 Speciale, we drove it once and people gave way even in roundabouts 😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6.10.2026 at 7:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

Why would I want a fake, impractical, loud, uncomfortable, gas-wasting car?

Because the driving experience is insane. Driving-infinity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, cetus said:

Toyota Corolla GR

71ar72d9.jpg

Corolla all the way!

Mine has like 305k miles and going strong. 

When I "upgrade" I'll try to find one with less mileage and a good price.

Edited by PenguinPablo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, meta_male said:

You sound like a petrolhead. 812 or F12 though. My cousin's dad had a 458 Speciale, we drove it once and people gave way even in roundabouts 😂 

I went through a phase - then I ran out of money.

But I love performance cars. NA is my preference JUST for the engine note (but I have personally only owned turbo engine cars). I love the scream! Or a well maintained rotary... brrrrrr br br br br br :D

 


It is far easier to fool someone, than to convince them they have been fooled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I went through a phase - then I ran out of money.

But I love performance cars. NA is my preference JUST for the engine note (but I have personally only owned turbo engine cars). I love the scream! Or a well maintained rotary... brrrrrr br br br br br :D

 

My car has turbo. I only ever use it to pass people. Push the automatic stick left and the whole dash turns red and the screen shows a funny animation of the entire car turning from blue to red to indicate you’ve switched into “Sport mode”. Lol. Pretty fun. 


What if this is just fascination + identity + seriousness being inflated into universal importance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Natasha Tori Maru said:

I went through a phase - then I ran out of money.

Classic xD

At one point I seriously considered buying a HSV Maloo and bringing it back home. Only pickup you can fit into any parking spot while throwing a motorcycle in the back. Would have been a dream.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None.  I have a car but it stays in my garage and I never use it.  I get around by walking and public transportation.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura

On 10/5/2026 at 10:08 PM, Leo Gura said:

Nah. Most of those cars a tacky and ugly.

It's not their price, they are completely unusable as cars. You can only drive them for showing off. It's not a real car.

Why would I want a fake, impractical, loud, uncomfortable, gas-wasting car?

A Volvo SUV looks more beautiful than a Ferrari.

Aren’t we discussing luxury vehicles in general? Not just sports cars

Even Ferrari has made a hatchback sedan (Gtc4lusso), and other brands such as rolls Royce and Bentley make quiet, spacious cars comparable (and superior to imo) Volvos. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, coca said:

@Leo Gura

Aren’t we discussing luxury vehicles in general? Not just sports cars

Even Ferrari has made a hatchback sedan (Gtc4lusso), and other brands such as rolls Royce and Bentley make quiet, spacious cars comparable (and superior to imo) Volvos. 

There are some beautiful luxury sports cars, but many of them are not. Many of those sports cars are over-designed to the point of tacky. They are designed to appeal to immature young men.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now