r0ckyreed

What car do you recommend?

30 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, bazera said:

I have Honda CRV

Great minds think alike ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can tolerate how Toyota looks, go for Toyota.

Toyota's designers are out of their minds, making such ugly exteriors.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Check out the new Toyota RAV4. Looks good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Andrey said:

Check out the new Toyota RAV4. Looks good.

Used to look better when it had the wheel on the back.

Toyota aesthetics are circling the toilet.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Toyota's designers are out of their minds, making such ugly exteriors.

The new Land Cruiser looks okayish. But their cars are designed for Asian eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, meta_male said:

The new Land Cruiser looks okayish. But their cars are designed for Asian eyes.

But they used to look good. Something changed.


You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys. I will check it out. I don’t care how the car looks. My car won’t get me laid. I’m just trying to get places and not call triple A lol. The Honda CRV looks pretty cool. Cars are so damn expensive.

I have a Ford Focus 2014 that I got back in 2019 for 5k USD. It is working great but I know eventually I’ll need to get a different car. Got it at 80k miles and it has 135k miles on it now. It does 28 mpg in the city and 38 mpg on highway. My particular model had its transmission recalled so that’s why I’m trying to plan ahead.

Edited by r0ckyreed

“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now